• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you like your eggs?

How do you like your eggs in the morning?

• Scrambled

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Omelette

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Poached

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hard boiled

• Soft boiled

• Fried

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Raw in Guinness

• With a kiss

• Fertilized

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Quiche

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Similar to my toast thread. Though this time I couldn't find a nice chart to show all the different ways eggs can be cooked so we will have to make do without unfortunately.

The question today is how do you like your eggs cooked? Or not as the case may be. I hear raw eggs in Guinness is a thing. However if raw isn't a thing for you and you actually like your eggs cooked I have another question. If you ever have omelettes or scrambled eggs what do you mix in with them?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
When I was a boy I ate four dozen eggs every morning to help me get large. But now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs so I'm roughly the size of a barge.

If I'm eating eggses then omelette is the way to go. Scrambled are acceptable but I don't like boiled, hard or soft. I Especially don't like poached. Nor do I like fried eggs, especially if there is a runny yolk. It's just icky.

Mido

Version 1
When I was a boy I ate four dozen eggs every morning to help me get large. But now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs so I'm roughly the size of a barge.

GastonEggs.gif

I usually roll with scrambled eggs, but I also like hard-boiled ones as well. I've had eggs cooked in other ways, but the former two have been my go-to styles for years, with scrambled being the main one. Due to frequency reasons, I had to vote scrambled.

Reactions: Dio

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Why is "fertilized" not an answer?

Reactions: Dio

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Crack 3 eggs in a bowl
Add milk
Whisk
Put bacon in frying pan
Cook bacon in frying pan
2 pieces is enough
Remove excess grease from frying pan
Pour conents of bowl into frying pan
Crush bacon with hand
Boom, bacon bits
Sprinkle bacon bits on omlete
Enjoy omlete with bacon bits in it

No quiche option?
No french toast option? (french toast is just cooked egg bread).

I don't like anything heavy for breakfast but if I had to I'd go poached. Poached eggs withe a semi solid yolk is yummy as.

I have had the raw egg drink before. It's literally just raw eggs in a glass. Only once though. I got them down fine but they tasted like ****. Cook the damn things, they taste better.
Also don't use duck eggs, they go better in cakes.

Also want an emu egg?
(Pronounced "eem-you" Not "eemoo" or similar)

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
The poll should specify the two kinds of fried eggs: Sunny-side Up is regular, Over Easy is flipped once and cooked for just ten more seconds.

I prefer over-easy. The egg yolk is still very runny, just encased in a tiny layer of cooked egg, like a pocket. It's a bit hard to pull off without breaking, though.

Also, I second the8thark's request for a "quiche" option.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The poll should specify the two kinds of fried eggs: Sunny-side Up is regular, Over Easy is flipped once and cooked for just ten more seconds.

I prefer over-easy. The egg yolk is still very runny, just encased in a tiny layer of cooked egg, like a pocket. It's a bit hard to pull off without breaking, though.

Also, I second the8thark's request for a "quiche" option.

I'm not sure it is right to have Quiche as an option as it is not simply egg with stuff added to it. It is more a dish that contains eggs but I have added it anyway just for you two.

That's all the poll options expired now everyone so no more requests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom