• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you like your eggs in the morning?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I like them in my miso soup (yes, I am a healthy Japanese boy) and half-done. I like them half-done so that when I split them open, my miso soup is flavoured with the yolk (Japanese have tolerance to eating eggs raw, fact).

I drink raw eggs occasionally if I need to get some quick protein in. The first time I did it I thought it was a bit yucky but I don't mind it anymore. Raw eggs in Guinness is the best way.

I drink raw eggs occasionally if I need to get some quick protein in. The first time I did it I thought it was a bit yucky but I don't mind it anymore. Raw eggs in Guinness is the best way.
Raw eggs are somewhat popular in Japan. In some cases like the sukiyaki, they are used as the sauce to dip the ingredients into. Whereas the Americans thought "oh dear" when the saw the young Sly drinking dozens of raw eggs in "Rocky", the Japanese were going "hmm, that guy's chugging eggs like no tomorrow".

I personally mind not about the eggs being raw as long as they are sanitary and fresh.

Last edited:

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
It depends how I'm eating it. If I have no toast, overeasy. If I do have toast, overmedium and I make a sandwich.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I dont always eat breakfast... But when I do; It's cheesy Scrambled Eggs.
images

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Scrambled eggs with salt, pepper, curry, and cayenne spices, as well as cheese and maybe green peppers if we have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom