• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Like to Wear Your Socks?

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I wear ankle socks, fuzzy socks and knee socks.

I like to wear them on my feet…

I wear the ankle socks because they're simple. I wear the fuzzy socks when my feet are cold. I usually get the most use out of my knee socks in the summer. Wearing shorts and knee socks is kind of a summer trend at my school.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I usually wear ankle-length socks, but when I play soccer or basketball I like wearing long socks that reach up to my calves.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Normally to my ankles but I'm the kinda person who doesn't like to wear socks. But I must keep my feet warm because of chill blains so I have to wear them almost all the time. A torture for me

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
High length, knee socks and plain socks are my favorite. They're comfortable and not to mention, some styles look good on you. But regardless, I think any color of the socks fit you..

I wear them because they're warm and they protect your feet from getting frozen.

Joy

The Sexy One
I don't like socks, but when I wear them, I usually wear pretty ones or invisible ones. I have a couple knee highs that I adore and I have wooly knitter colourful socks. Otherwise I have ballerina socks and ankle socks.

I love to wear socks. I sleep in them, because they keep my feet warm. If I am not wearing shoes I have to have socks on. If I don't have socks on my feet are cold and I hate showing people my feet... don't ask it's just me.

bunny

birb overlord
I just wear whatever I find in my drawer. Usually those socks that go below your ankle. I don't know what they're called. Every once in awhile I'll wear fluffy socks to bed, though.

Bonus: I wear socks because I think they're comfy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom