• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you like to sleep?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
How do you like to get to sleep, as in the position? Do you lie on your back, front or on one of your sides?

Also how firm do you like your mattress, do you like a rock hard one or one you sink into?

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
On my side or belly is usually where I'm most comfortable, usually a good middle-ground between the two; I very rarely lie on my back, actually find that the most uncomfortable, but I suppose I need to get used to that one day soon. I also know I tend to stretch and, being quite tall, take up a lot of the bed, but... it's my bed! I have friends who find it un-comfy on their belly, for obvious reasons, but thankfully God made me dodge that bullet.

And the softer the better, in regards to the mattress! :)

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I usually end up sleeping on my side. I tend to roll around a lot, especially when I'm having a hard time sleeping (which I frequently do) and probably even in my sleep, so I'll probably end up waking up in an entirely different position. If I'm really tired though, I'll probably end up waking up in whatever position I fell asleep in. I also have this tendency to sort of roll up when I'm trying to sleep because my bed is a little too short for me. If I'm just relaxing before I try to sleep I just lie on my back and might end up falling asleep like that.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I sleep on my side, usually with my arm or hand under my face or at least under the pillow under my face. I can't sleep on my back and my front is too uncomfortable. I like medium mattresses, not too soft but I don't like them rock hard either. Having said that, I have slept on many a floor in my time so it can be done.

octorok74

TETTAC
I like to get to sleep by not crying which is rare. And then I sleep face down with my covers over my head. Keeps me comfortable.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
On my sand, typically with one arm under the pillows (plural, because always 2), but not always. It's the most comfortable for me.

As for the mattress, I can literally sleep on any surface. I've slept on floors, I've slept in hotel beds, I've slept on memory foam, I've slept on normal mattresses. As long as the surface isn't moving, I'll sleep on it! As for preference, though, I like a sort of in between firm and soft. :)

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I prefer sleeping on my stomach, hugging my pillow and one knee sticking out to the side, however since this is rough on my back, I now have to force myself to do other sleep poses, the preferred one being on my side.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I generally sleep on my side, as I find it the most comfortable. As for the mattress, I'd rather it be on the soft side than brick hard, but somewhere in the middle between those two extremes is ideal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom