• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you like to sleep?

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I prefer sleeping on my back, although I do sleep on either side as well. I never sleep on my stomach, as I find it too uncomfortable.

For sleeping surfaces, I like them medium to soft. I'm okay with sleeping on most couches and mattresses that aren't firm. I'll admit to sleeping on floors, but I'd much rather sleep on carpet than hardwood.

I tend to sleep on one of my sides. I find it hard to sleep on my back simply because I can't lie still for more than a moment. Sleeping on my stomach doesn't feel right either; it's very uncomfortable. Usually, I end up switching between sides until I fall asleep.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I always sleep on one of my sides and curled up, like embroy. My knees pretty much always touch my elbows. I rarerly sleep on my back and never on my stomach. I have habit of rolling while sleeping.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
I get in my bed and basically just occasionally shift onto either of my sides until I sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom