• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you level up in AoL?

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
lm replaying AoL, and I was just curious as to what people did for levels, did you focus on attack, defense, magic, or a mix of the three?

Currently I’m on palace 5 and my levels are:
Attack 7
Magic 4
Defense 2
I like maxing my attack, as it’s the most expensive, passing the threshold of the next highest stat, and then beating a boss, giving me a lot of points to work with in maxing out my other two stats, as each gem gives you enough points to level up your next highest stat.

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I kind of just went with whatever I could get at the time. I didn't bother grinding all the way out to the max. I think I was four levels below the max or so when I beat it. When I leveled up, I was pretty much alternating between all three stats. I didn't have a choice iirc.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I kind of just went with whatever I could get at the time. I didn't bother grinding all the way out to the max. I think I was four levels below the max or so when I beat it. When I leveled up, I was pretty much alternating between all three stats. I didn't have a choice iirc.

I didn’t realize I had a choice either my first time playing, but I realized that if you press select it will go to the cancel option, putting your points to the next stat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom