• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Handle Notifications?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I apologize if there is a similar and recent thread. I looked but did not find one.

How do you handle notifications? Do you check them immediately, typically ignore them for a little while, etc? I cannot stand to leave any notification unchecked, as it bothers the heck out of me. I don't know why, maybe it's an OCD thing. At any rate, I check any and every notification the second I see it. What about the rest of you? How do you handle notifications?

Dan

I have a custom script that stops the function from working. ;) So I don't care about them.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Typically I tell the notifier to jump off a cliff and leave me to my busine--oh, not that kind of notification.

ZD notifications, I typically let them pile up until they're past "3".

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I always check them immediately. If I login to the forums and see the notifications button highlighted, with a number beside it, I click it without hesitation. I don't know why, but ignoring notifications bothers the heck out of me.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Lol, I'll just let this do the talking:

181YX

Kirino

Tatakae
As soon as I notice them. If it's a VM or PM, I don't want to keep the person waiting, and if it's a Like, I want to see it.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
If I see it, I deal with it. The bright colour is too distracting to not do anything about. Also, making people wait for a response when it's warranted seems kind of rude...

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I usually check them. I often go on a posting spree and then rest, so, it's not like clicking notifications is taking much time out of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom