• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Get This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
So, I would like to hold a staff position. I've already applied. How long does it take? Do you have to be part of the forums for a certain length?

And also, what is the purpose of the vBShop?

Last edited:

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
More or less contribute to the Wiki a bunch of times, 200 articles or more I imagine…just a lot.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Lamentizer said:

Yep, and now to answer the new questions that you edited in...I cannot say how long it would take for you to hear from your application, nor if it will even be approved, it depends on what the higher ups who look over that stuff think. If most of them give an ok it'll maybe happen, if not then maybe try again another time somewhere down the line, yep. The vBShop though, that's more or less just for fun I suppose, for every post you make you get 5 units of Gold and for every thread you make you get 10 units--you can see the amount of Gold you have by going to the shop, it being placed under "Your Wallet". You can use what Gold you earn to buy various things in the vBShop, or can use it in the Gift Shop to buy somebody else something, whichever you prefer.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Am not sure about the staff positions....

However the VB shop is where you can buy a bunch of cool upgrades items, like user name colour and collectible masks Etc. You can purchase these items through the DNG currency (Gold) You get 5 per post and 10 per thread :)

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Awesome. But I think that "Gold" actually be renamed to "Rupee", to keep the Zelda theme going. But anyway, thanks for the help.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Awesome. But I think that "Gold" actually be renamed to "Rupee", to keep the Zelda theme going. But anyway, thanks for the help.

Well as good of an idea this sounds the forum isn't fully dedicated to Zelda...The site and forum has the Pokemon dungeon and now the Darksiders Dungeon so Gold is used to represent the whole currency of the DNG.

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Oh, now I see. I've been going to Zelda Dungeon since before PD and DD were opened, so they're still kind of still new to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom