• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you cry

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Same as king and Mezlo. A lot of tears streaming down my face bit I normally just stay silent and let the tears fall. I wipe them occasionally but eh.

Either I ugly-cry, with big fat tears and boogers and bawling, or I cry the silent tears. The tears where you need to really look close to see if I'm crying and even then, I might just pretend it's a contact issue.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
ManlyTearsHaveBeenShed.jpg

Reactions: Pen

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I don't really cry, but when I do it depends on the situation. Sometimes I'll cry hard enough that I can't really breathe. But usually the times I cry, it's a mild, watery eye-ed until someone else cries and I have to comfort them and cry with them kind of cries.

It depends on why I am crying...

I am one of those types of people, who cries when they get really mad. And then it pisses me off even more. In those situations I don't make any unusual sounds or sobs. It is really just tears that I furiously wipe away out of frustration.

Then if I am actually crying because I am sad (which only really happens if I get really hurt or sad. It takes a lot to make me cry for genuine sadness), I make this weird wheezing/hiccup noise. This is accompanied by random face contortions. Oh and tears. Lots of those.

I am an ugly crier.

I maybe cry twice a year, when thinking about my wife or son dying, or myself.

I must admit, I straight up bawled when Paul Walker died. I know he's an actor that I didn't know in person but I was a huge fan of his, and I'm a car guy so I can relate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom