• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How do you celebrate Halloween this year?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So with covid 19 almost every event is cancelled. Or limited. So for those who celebrate Halloween....how are you going to celebrate it? I don't celebrate it over here but for those who do...HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm going to set out a bowl of candy, a bottle of hand sanitizer, and a note that says "take two". I'd rather play it safe and responsible this year. Dont wanna risk a deadly disease on the best holiday, and I'm gonna hope others dont risk it either.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Well, we don't really do it in Sweden so... Some people do, but it's more of a "Look what the Americans are doing, it looks like fun! Let's copy them a bit", and not actual celebrating. And ofc different companies are jumping on it to make some extra money. But I think there is even less this year than usual.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I kept it simple and just watched some Halloween movies with my roommates and two other friends and played a few drinking games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom