• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors How do you all feel about the disappointing news of the DLC?

Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity DLC Now Has A Disappointing Caveat (screenrant.com)
Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity's DLC Now Has A Disappointing Caveat
Nintendo of America is now saying the Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Expansion Pass' first wave will only add a single new character to the game.

I am not going to support this DLC either and wait for reviews to see if it's a character worth having. If it's at least a Chu Chu King then I might get it depending on it's movesets. It'd be interesting to see the game from the perspective of a Chu Chu as you'd be low in the grass meaning the grass will be almost over you. All the characters would look tall and kinda blurry. You can only sense things line of sight which they (Chu Chu's) are slow to react.

1 single character? That's really weird...
It will be the Chu Chu King I mentioned in my thread. Easy to do. All they have to do is scale the world down to it's size,make the graphics a bit watery and have it be ready for release before you can say 'Bob's your uncle!'. It would be a joke DLC and they'd save the good stuff for November's Wave 2? Don't forget they do have one.

When you get elemental powers it would turn the Chu Chu to that variant type.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
The article also talks about "Royal Ancient Tech Lab" challenges... I really hope that doesn't mean Purah is a background role rather than being a playable character! She deserves something more than a supporting role :dry:
There's a lot of characters I would love to see, Sooga and Robbie being my top picks. Lets just hope that they add some more in future waves.

CreeperMaster343

Spirit Tracks Zelda best companion, LinkxNavi FTW
At this point, i am leaning to it being a mistake in translation, either that or Purah and Robbie will be some sort of combined character

Edit: Also if you open up the game and check DLC purchased it still uses the version where it just says expanded roster

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
At this point, i am leaning to it being a mistake in translation, either that or Purah and Robbie will be some sort of combined character

Edit: Also if you open up the game and check DLC purchased it still uses the version where it just says expanded roster
That's what I'm hoping for, that it was a mistranslation. It could be likely since I was reading Japanese doesn't do plurals and so it could have been too direct of a translation maybe. Although, I am really curious about those new character weapons... Who will get them? If everyone gets a new one, it might be worth only getting a single added character.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
It really depends. I feel like it’s too early to make a definitive judgement; I’m going to wait until we get more information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom