• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors How do I used the fairies I get from Adventure Mode?

The title is my question, obvi. But I'm pretty sure I've found 2 different fairies, one a fairy of fire and one a fairy of lightning, from missions on adventure mode. I collect them from the keeps and I finish the mission but I don't seem to have them? I can't use them and I can't see them in My Fairy. I'm like extremely confused and there doesn't seem to be anything online about it.

From the sounds of what you've said, it seems like you've accidently discarded the fairies as opposed to befriending them after the battle, that would explain why there are no fairies appearing in My Fairy. If you have a fairy, you cannot NOT see it in My Fairy as it's literally the first thing you see when you open up My Fairy in the Main Menu. You'll probably have find the fairies in those levels again and make sure after the battle you befriend them. After befriending a Fairy, you should be able to use one immediately.

From the sounds of what you've said, it seems like you've accidently discarded the fairies as opposed to befriending them after the battle, that would explain why there are no fairies appearing in My Fairy. If you have a fairy, you cannot NOT see it in My Fairy as it's literally the first thing you see when you open up My Fairy in the Main Menu. You'll probably have find the fairies in those levels again and make sure after the battle you befriend them. After befriending a Fairy, you should be able to use one immediately.
How do I befriend it? The 2 fairies I found were from keeps. I had to take them over and I got them as a reward for that. There wasn't an option or anything, and they didn't show up on the results screen. It also doesn't show that there's a fairy on the tile of the mission on adventure mode. One of the treasures shows some sort of pair of earrings, could that be all I got? I didn't see any new earrings in my fairy. Am I just stupid or something? I don't understand any of this, haha.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
How do I befriend it? The 2 fairies I found were from keeps. I had to take them over and I got them as a reward for that. There wasn't an option or anything, and they didn't show up on the results screen. It also doesn't show that there's a fairy on the tile of the mission on adventure mode. One of the treasures shows some sort of pair of earrings, could that be all I got? I didn't see any new earrings in my fairy. Am I just stupid or something? I don't understand any of this, haha.
If you get your first fairy you can't discard them. The fairies you find in the keeps are elemental fairies you have to use on a barrier keep. MY fairy companions you find by smashing brown pots in the keeps, not by capturing keeps. The earrings icon means there is a treasure hidden inside a keep and you have to capture that specific keep to make a treasure chest pop up.

If you get your first fairy you can't discard them. The fairies you find in the keeps are elemental fairies you have to use on a barrier keep. MY fairy companions you find by smashing brown pots in the keeps, not by capturing keeps. The earrings icon means there is a treasure hidden inside a keep and you have to capture that specific keep to make a treasure chest pop up.
THANK YOU! I did not know this was a thing. I also didn't know that I had to use it from my items.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
THANK YOU! I did not know this was a thing. I also didn't know that I had to use it from my items.
You're very welcome :) Also, if you got Fairy clothing (treasures like earrings etc) you can find it back in My Fairy menu. Go to MY FAIRY and select "Salon". Here you can choose from several options like tops and bottoms, hats, auras etc.

It took me forever to find my first fairy. I didn't know it was from smashing pots. I kept playing the level over and over and didn't know why I wasn't getting the fairy at the end. I then saw one of those tutorial things before the level and that helped me and I went and smashed pots and found it.

My question is I had to get rid of some fairies cause I had too many :( Can I ever get them back??

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It took me forever to find my first fairy. I didn't know it was from smashing pots. I kept playing the level over and over and didn't know why I wasn't getting the fairy at the end. I then saw one of those tutorial things before the level and that helped me and I went and smashed pots and found it.

My question is I had to get rid of some fairies cause I had too many :( Can I ever get them back??
Yes, when you catch a fairy and have to let them go because of the limit, you can find it back on the exact same spot. If you keep a fairy and part ways with another one, you'll find it back on the same map but on another tile ;) The only fairies you don't get back are the ones you got with some version updates. Unless you bought the DLC because then you'll able to get them back. And there were also some fairies you could get through spotpass an donce you let them go, they're gone forever. But I never got them because I don't have spotpass activated I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom