• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords How Do I Play Four Swords Alone?

L

link123

I try to play it but it says link with other systems like it was a multiplayer game and it kept loading like that , so how do i play it alone???

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Four Swords GBA cannot be played alone, Four Swords Adventures (GC) has a single player mode however. Remember, if your cart is A Link to the Past + Four Swords, you HAVE to have other game boy advances with you.

L

link123

I have A Link to the Past + Four Swords so i can't play that alone?

Link8150

The 8150th Link
No, unfortunately you cannot, if you have a DSi or 3DS you might still be able to download Four Swords Anniversary Edition for free, you can play alone in that version.

Sorry bud, but no. If you have a 3DS, you can download a slightly altered version for free where you can play through the game single-player (you still have to control two characters, but you do it on your own). I forget when the download ends, but I do remember it said it's for a limited time.

Edit:
No, unfortunately you cannot, if you have a DSi or 3DS you might still be able to download Four Swords Anniversary Edition for free, you can play alone in that version.
I hate when that happens. You beat me to it.

L

link123

I never went to the nintendo eshop but i tried to go there but its says error so now how do i connect to that?

It should be free until sometime early next year (we could all just google it but laziness and such...)

L

link123

how do i avoid the error of the nintendo eshop cause i keep getting the error code which is really annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom