• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do I Get Out of Here: TP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoZfan

Shut up and go away
Im stuck.. Im in the room with the cannon where I saved two days ago.. and I can't remember what to do to get Shad down there to let me out.. i got Bugs to catch!!! and Ghosts to hunt. Can you guys help me?

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
If I am not mistaken, you are now victim of the Cannon Room Glitch.
You need to restart the whole game, if that's the case.

I will check if there are any other soltuions and as soon as I find anything, I tell you

LoZfan

Shut up and go away

I will check if there are any other soltuions and as soon as I find anything, I tell you

Cannon Room glitch.. are you saying Im screwed

Damn.. after I got ALL THE BASTARD BUGS AND 33 GHOSTS

H

Hero0fTimeLink

yea i think you need to restart the game i read it somewhere :eek:

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Yes I've heard of this so called "Cannon Room Glitch" I also know that if this happens to you, you're basically screwed. What I've heard is that Shad turns invisible, and you can't find him, unless you wander around looking for him, untill you find a A button signal. Either that, or, well, you'r screwed, so I'd start playing the game over again.

This is a warning to all of you

Don't ever save in the Canon Room!

G

Green-Link

If anyone is wondering, this is what it looks like:

[youtube]XkB53h2M5Pw[/youtube]

bellum

Gamer since age 2
yup basically, but right when you stop talking to Midna about the camera, you'll see a A, signal, ehich means speak, you should talk to Shad there, well I think so, and then he'll leave and all is well ;).

Im stuck.. Im in the room with the cannon where I saved two days ago.. and I can't remember what to do to get Shad down there to let me out.. i got Bugs to catch!!! and Ghosts to hunt. Can you guys help me?

I see that you have done the forbidden thing, You have saved in the cannon cave and turned off the console, You now have to start the whole game again from scratch, Nothing you can do about, Next time you get there save either before or after you go in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom