• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do I Add Photos To Albums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
There doesn't seem to be any options in the album page, and I couldn't find any wheni crated one either. I hope that this is the right spot for this.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Go to the main section of the album, where the images are usually displayed. After making a new album, it should take you right to this page, except it says "This album does not have any photos." To the right of the album title at the top, there should be a button that says "Upload photos." Here's a picture for reference.

After that , it should open a new window, and there's an "Add photos" button at the top right of that window as well. From there you can browse your computer and upload images.

First you actually need to create an album. Create a name and perhaps a description, and then you choose from three album types: Profile, Public, and Private. Save. Next, you need to click on the 'Upload Photos' button on the top-right corner, right next to the 'Edit Album' option. A new window should then open up, giving you the option to choose an image from the 1.) files and folder on your computer, or 2.( a website.

1.) To add an image from your computer, simply click on 'Choose file'. Select the folder you keep your pictures in, and then click on the picture file. Click 'Upload'.

2. To upload an image from a website, simply copy the image url and paste it into the 'Upload files from a website' box on your albums. Click 'Upload'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom