• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Different is It Really?

geek4887

The Unknown
So, Nintendo has heard some of the people's outcry and said that they're doing something "different." Well, who knows what this difference may be? It could be something from the "formula" or just something completely different. They also claim that it would be the "best" Zelda yet. I'm not sure if they claimed that during TP, but are they actually going to deliver their promise this time? How can this non-tradition Zelda game( if it's going to change in formula) beat OoT? Tell me your thoughts guys!

The constant problem I have with threads like these, and just thinking about it in general, is I know next to nothing about the game. Even though we've seen many trailers showing various areas of the game, different enemies, different items, I still don't know the grand scheme of things. So far I know most of the intro, a few of the enemies, one of the bosses, a few of the characters, one temple, and a little bit of the landscape. Other than that, nothing.

As for people out crying about it, they don't even know what it's about. I don't know, they could be in secret loop of information about the game I don't know about, but I doubt it. They know as much about the game as I do, and therefore their opinon about them doing something different can't be valid, since they no next to nothing about the final product.

What in the formula will change though? The only thing I could speculate on is the constantly brought up way the dungeons won't really be like dungeons anymore, they will be more like overworld than ever before. From what I've seen though, that first temple still looks like a temple, so I don't know if this is exactly going to hold true.

I'm not sure if Nintendo exactly said it would be the "best" Zelda, but their intent was to make it like Ocarina of Time, and make it the true successor to the game. This was their ultimate downfall with it, since fans were expecting a great game on par and even past what Ocarina of Time gave them, only to be extremely let down by the end of the game.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I think that a thread like this would work once we know everything about the game. I think we should wait until a game's release before judging it, and Skyward Sword is no different.

geek4887

The Unknown
Oh, sorry guys. I'm still inexperienced on when and how to write threads. I guess I just spoke my mind there. I'll re-post this thread or, maybe you can come back to it when SS is finally out.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
I hope its the best because its going to be the first Zelda game I buy full price. The rest were pre-owned, virtual Console, and a birthday present.

geek4887

The Unknown
I hope its the best because its going to be the first Zelda game I buy full price. The rest were pre-owned, virtual Console, and a birthday present.
Well, Nintendo never fails to deliver. At least that's my opinion on things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom