• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Did You Waste Time?

A

AverageJez

I used the skyward strike to cut grass, go around and collect items and bugs without the bug medal. I still fail at getting some of the bugs. Minigames to see if there's actually something worthwhile from them, other than Fun Fun Island.

i spent a good amount of time cutting grass, just like everybody else
i got 100% on my hero mode file
i tried to beat demise in under a minute (easier then you might think)

I went around looking for Goddess cubes. That's what I did in my spare time. My dad sat around for hours cutting grass. He wouldn't leave an area until all the grass was gone. He literally played the game for a few days and just cut grass. Didn't even beat the first temple.

That is so hilarious. XD Wow, he must really like cutting grass. I mean, I've wasted time cutting grass too, but I don't think I can do that for hours.

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I mainly just used differnt types of weapons against the people in skyloft just to see what they would do. Most of them just bent over and screamed lol. i thought it was kinda funny;p lol

That awesome! WOuldn't have thought of that...I think I tried like 400 times to fly at night;) I never caught on to the fact that, despitee being the Hero chosen by the goddess (and therefore more important than the peasants of Skyloft), I for some reason could not fly at night while those alledged "Knights" can.

T

TheUltimateHobo

I would cut all the grass I could find in an area and play around with my beetle. I could waste an entire hour scouting ahead with my beetle but not actually move forward. Sometimes I would do that until I feel like doing something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom