• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Did You Waste Time?

E

Errorman

What stupid mindless thing did you do just to see if it would work. I can be any part of the game. One time I flew my beedle from beetle's island all the way to skyloft. I also did this from his island to the lumpy pumpkin. Let me know what guys did if anything?

cutting grass(seriously when my cousin came to my house to play,I showed him SS,but every time I was low on hearts,I cutted grass,so when he saw how I wasted time cutting grass,I got the beedle and he said: Oh look!An automatic lawn mower!)

E

Errorman

Here is another one if you you ever discovered those tiny birds that surround you when you drop off your loftwing I tried to catch all of them when they only give you rupees. Still I thought it was cool.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
No, in all seriousness I decided to use the Beetle on Ghirahim at Skyview just for tease. He actually flinched a bit. :P
That's not too different from my story. I spent a pretty good amount of time taunting Ghirahim with just about all of the items. Didn't result to much (as the Beetle seemed to be the only one to bring about a reaction), but, hey -- it's better than doin' homework.

Last edited:
I went around looking for Goddess cubes. That's what I did in my spare time. My dad sat around for hours cutting grass. He wouldn't leave an area until all the grass was gone. He literally played the game for a few days and just cut grass. Didn't even beat the first temple.

I try to get heart pieces... I also cut grass with two rupee medals equipped. Oh, and I murder quatro babas from afar with my Skyward Strike.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I flew around all of the islands without much purpose. I also flew as high as i could then flew down as fast as I could, as well as diving off the bird. I randomly went through all my dowsing targets too just to see if there were any secrets I might find. Now on my first file I am finally getting around to wrapping up all the sidequests that I didn't do before.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I tried to do a sneak attack on Pipit with the beetle standing on the ledge above the sparring hall. As in, hitting him with it from behind. He kept moving, but he ran right into it when I shot it in front of him. Lol, I love stupid AI.

My little brother spent hours playing with the remlits. Making them follow him and throwing them in the water and etc.

I slept until night and said I was going on a panty raid. Even pretended to ask Pipit if he wanted to come along, he just gave me a lecture about how I shouldnt fly at night. Ok since when do you need to fly to do a panty raid lol...

Told my little brother he needed to go to the sparring hall and practice because he couldnt even kill a deku baba. He went to the shield bash log, hit it, and it came back and hit poor Link in the nuts. Then we spent the rest of the time playing Head Gut or Groin. Head was where it hit most...

Last edited:
Looking for Easter Eggs. I found one but I saw later on the internet that is was already found, it were the medals from OoT in the roof at the entrance of the Sealed Temple after the Goddess statue was replaced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom