• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Did You Start Your Day?

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Well, today was a bit unusual, seeing how it's the first day of Christmas break (woo!).
I think I woke up, and then messed around on my iPod a bit (Facebook, NinjaTown: Trees of Doom, and a few other stuff). After that, I put Star Wars Battlefront into my PS2 and started playing it. I kinda felt like a moron, because I was narrating it to myself as if it were a Let's Play or something :P So anyways, after about an hour, I think I went upstairs to eat breakfast two hours late (I had kind-of forgotten that there was a world outside of my room when I was playing Battlefront). After that, the day went by pretty normally, I guess I could say. Well, not really. I spent the rest of the day half cleaning my room, and half texting my friend.

My usual days (besides school and anything affiliated with it) consist of listening to music on my awesome 18-year-old stereo (through my PS2, which is hooked up to the stereo through the TV), texting my friend (always the same person, oddly enough... none of my other friend really like to) while doing other crap, playing on my N64, playing Minecraft, watching YouTube on my iPod in my room, and... well... that's all I can think of. I mean, other stuff happens pretty often, it's just that this is the stuff that happens really regularly.

Last edited:
4:00am -- drag my sorry butt home from work
12:30pm -- wake up and shower
1:00pm -- eat breakfast

And that was my "morning"!

Well, lets see...

10:00 - woke up
10:30 - left for work
11:00 - Asked internet options from Verizon and T-Mobile
12:59 - found out about the ZD give away

do I need to say anything else? There's not much zelda figurines that are "economical" as one person said on here.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I woke up at about 0800 left for the gym to work out.. on the way out the door grabed my breakfast shake and coffee did my gym thing and got back at about 1135.. turn on the comp and had youtube and zd on while i cleaned lol.

11:30 AM Rolled off the couch
12:15 PM Climbed back onto the couch
2:00 PM Jumped from the couch to the kitchen and tried to make toast
2:45 PM Realized the toast was burnt, started to heat up leftover corn
4:00 PM Noticed leftover corn was bad, complained about it on Facebook
7:00 PM Realized I still haven't eaten, complained about it on Facebook
9:30 PM Went to McDonald's and had a McRib and a flurry
10:30 PM Played some OoT until my girlfriend called

... ... ... ... ... College rocks.

Kitkat

Gimme a Break
Well,
1:00 PM, Woke up
1:01 PM, Went back to sleep
2:15 PM, Mom wanted me to wake up, because I sleep to long or something, so I put in earbuds and listened to music to tune her out.
3:00 PM, My cat decided to try to eat my nose, so I figured it was time for him to go outside.
3:05 PM, Threw my cat out the window onto the roof.
3:15 PM, Took a shower, did my hair, brushed my teeth, and all that super important stuff.
4:00 PM, I skipped breakfast, and walked to McDonalds for a salad for lunch. While there I used my laptop to check my email, and Zelda Dungeon, and studied a little. I also got a burger for my friend.
5:30 PM, Went to my friends house to play Zelda. Apparently, the burger I got him was the wrong kind, so he gave it back, which I then fed it to his dog, because I refuse to eat meat. Played Skyward Sword with him. ^^
9:00 PM, Got home and watched Doctor Who save the world. Again. I also skipped dinner.
10:30 PM, Mom told me to go to bed, because I was playing my keyboard to loud, so I went to my room, and snuck out, then took a walk in the dark. After a little while I started to get nervous, so I went home.
11:30 PM, Got home, and texted my friends for a while. Then, my little sister came in my room, and wanted to talk to me about stuff, so I talked with her for a little while.
1:00 AM, Changed, got into bed, and now I'm writing this. Oh, and I'm getting purrs from my kitty cat. ^^

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
My days are kinda jacked up since I work overnight, so I'll just give the one where I have to work.

The night before I have to work, I usually stay up until 4:00-5:00 am,
Then I get up at roughly 3:00 pm (I know it seems like I get alot of sleep, but I have a 2 month old, so I get alot of interrupted sleep),
Then I get ready whenever; eat, shower, play with the baby and spend time with my wife,
Then I got to work at 7:00 pm and work until 7:00 am the next morning (yes I work 12 hour shifts, but it's only 4 days a week)
Then when I get off work, I come home and stay up with the baby until 9:00-10:00 am, then my wife takes over while I sleep until 3:00 pm or so.

So that's my day, not too much going on, but I stay real busy.

T

twilightwolf

my day went like this.

1:00pm woke up
1:30 watched tv
1:40 ate a cookie
2:00 played zelda
4:00 took a shower
4:30 played zelda
5:00 ate dinner
5:30 got on computer
9:00 played zelda