• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U How Did You React when You Heard Wind Waker Link Say "Come On"?

Big Octo

=^)
Neato is what I think. It's rare to get any coherent voice acting at all in the series.

Also, he speaks this exact phrase(text only) in Zelda II: "I found a mirror under the table."

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Yes, when you press R to make the Statues follow you in the Earth Temple, Link shouts "Come along". Or at least that's what it sounds like.

Didn't he technically speak in SS too? with the three options in the Lanayru cutscene after the third temple with 'protect Zelda' 'Am i late' and whatever the other one was.

Every time there's text choices in SS he talks. Not just the Lanayru cutscene.

I think whenever there's a text choice it's the player speaking, not Link. Link talks whenever someone asks him for his name or something, like in Ocarina of Time when Zelda asks you what your name is, there's no text choices, Zelda just says "You're name is Link?". Link told her what his name was.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I did not react, I found nothing odd about it. I have never felt a need for him to speak nor did I think it was a big thing that he did not. Him speaking was just like Beedle speaking, just part of the game.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Link is seen speaking in SS a lot in cutscenes. You don't hear him, but he definitely speaks.
In other games, as has been mentioned, his speech is indicated. You just don't actually hear his voice.

The same way I acted when he looked at me in Majora's Mask I told him to stop screwing around and go save Hyrule...errr...Hyrule/Termina!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom