• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Did You Get to Know About the Zelda Series?

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I had an older brother so I got to learn what was cool even though I was still really really small. he would choose the games we rented and the movies but I didn't mind because back then I was too young to care to choose for myself, he also had way more friends than me because I wasn't in school yet. One of them was a gamer and I remember watching him play ALttP on the SNES at his house. I would just watch because I knew if I ever played I would have died right away, plus they knew that so they didn't bother to give me the controller. lol so I kind of missed out on ALttP but on the bright side Zelda is one of my earliest memories.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Mah friend told me. I knew he liked Zelda, although I was never quite sure what it was. So, when I saw advertisement for Spirit Tracks, I told him about it. He explained a little of it to me, I like the sound of it, so I asked for it for Christmas. Let's just say it blew me away. ;)

I first found out about the Legend of Zelda series when I was about 4, my brother bought the Nintendo 64 and then bought Ocarina of Time, followed by Majora's Mask. Although I never played Majora's Mask until a few years ago, I've been playing the Legend of Zelda for fun since I was about 4, and never really tried to complete it until I was about 12 or 13, which is when I first joined a Zelda forum. This series is a great series even though it's starting to get a little stale, but I still find the replay value in Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess, and still enjoy playing them.

So really, you can say I got to know the Legend of Zelda series because of my brother, I mainly spent my time watching him play through it before I decided to try myself.

M

Majora'sMask

i think when i was 5 my cousin was playing ALttP and left to go to the bathroom.Just like any othe courious 5 year old, i started playing on his game.All i remember is that i was playing around whith the Master Sword in Kakariko village, got out of the village, got lost, started playing whith the items, whipped out the mirror and warped to the Dark World, got lost again, and died for fun. When my cousin got back from the can, he raged at me:xd:. Ahhhhhh, the good times:)

@lex MM

The Lurker
Well, I got to know about the LoZ series about a year ago...A friend of mine gave me some old games for SNES and N64. I found Majora's Mask in them and I beat it in around 4 months.Then, I got internet access, I looked for "Zelda' at Google, I found some sites including Zelda Dungeon, I became a member and some months later I replied to a thread called "How did you get to know about the Zelda Series":lol:

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
My mom had been playing OoT when I was 1. I got addicted then. I've loved Zelda ever since..... And that's it.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Pretty simple actually. I saw a demo of PH in Best Buy, I tried it, I liked it, so I bought it a bit later and after that I went to TW to OoT to MM ST to WW to ALttP to Loz to AoL. I think.

P

pokemainiac

I read a review of TP, and it looked good, so I got it, and have never regretted it.

Diablo

King of Redeads
I remember that I was at a family reunion and I was bored out of my mind since my Game boy died. My uncle then told me to come out to his truck where he pulled out his N64 and a copy of Oot. He set me up in a back room and I must had played that thing for 5 hours. The next day he gave me the N64 and Oot. I have been hooked ever since.

dumb180

Warrior Postman
My love affair with LoZ began about eighteen years ago. My brother traded some game (mm2 I think) for it with one of his friends. I'd played some other NES games, but I knew there was something special about this one. I was so impressed by the idea of this game. Sword fighting! It was so much cooler than either of the two NES games I'd played at the time (Mario and Double Dragon 2). I didn't make it very far before my bro decided Zelda was boring and traded it again... lame dude!

A couple of years later, I really got to know about Zelda and the actual story when my mom got me A Link to the Past for Christmas. Good times :)

Zelda_Duh

Hyrule's Princess
My cousin, I was 6 years old and I was staying at my aunts house and he was playing AoL. He let me play it and now i'm 18 and addicted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom