• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Did You Get into Zelda Series, and What Do You Like Most About It?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Well, I am clearly older than most people here...
Not as old as I am :P

I got in the series pretty late. I never have been a gamer. My gaming experience started with the Philips Compac or even older with Pong :P
It was in 2008. I bought a DS a year before and played the Mario games. I loved it and then I got a wii and bought SSBB and I knew some gaming characters thanks to my brother but I didn't know Link. I got intrigued by this character and used wikipedia to check on him. I bought PH and finished the game within a week. Then I bought TP. Then I got hooked to the series.

What I like is the storylines and also the game itself. I love to explore the overworld and check out everything. No matter how bad a game is considered or how good I love the series and hope we will have a lot more Zelda games in the future to come :)

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I first got into the Zelda series when I first played TWW on my Gamecube. Since that day I had been totally enthralled by the series, but recently I've lost a significant amount of interest. My favorite part about the Zelda series is ignoring the main quest and exploring the vast expanses of Hyrule.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
Through Melee, believe it or not. I just thought the backstories of Link and Zelda were interesting, so when we got a Wii a few years after, I bought Oot on VC... but I was too scared of it to finish Dodongos Cavern. (In case you guys haven't noticed, I was a HUGE wimp) A few years after that I bought TP, and it was the first game I've ever beaten all by myself :D After that, I fell unto total fangirl-ism. Anything remotely involved with Zelda, and I'm in there like a dirty shirt.

I honestly think my favorite part of the series is just how charming the world is. The strange creatures, the unique characters... for whatever reason, no other video game series has been able to match it for me.

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
i used to go to my friends house and we'd take turns playing OoT, i'm not sure what it was that made me love it so much. ever since then i've played every zelda game thats come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom