• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Did the Occoa Build the City in the Sky?

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
They evolved into little, creepy chickens. Before, they were probably in physical forms capable of building the city.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
The three possibilities I see are:
1. magic
2. it was created by a different race (only the shop seems to have been built to accommodate Oocca)
3. the Oocca once had a different form

I'm hoping for SS to give us some hints.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I may be remembering something wrong, but I think there was some scrap of evidence somewhere that they moved in after the creator's had moved out/moved on/died. Though I can't find anything canon about it right now.

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
it looks like in the shop there are nest like things.

if it was the Occoa, did they know they would be creepy chickens?
if it was a diffrent race, why did they build the city?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
the godesses built it then made the occoa race

That's definitely plausible. Why didn't I think of that?

I may be remembering something wrong, but I think there was some scrap of evidence somewhere that they moved in after the creator's had moved out/moved on/died. Though I can't find anything canon about it right now.

Yeah, this wasn't in the game. I've actually never heard of it, either. Well, whoever said it is either trying to make stuff up to make himself look smart and/or confuse people, or just didn't know what he was talking about.

Pen

The game is on!
I think some human-like race built the City in the Sky, because all of the rooms, doors, bridges, stairs and the table in the shop are all way to big for the Oocca.

So I think either a totally different race built the city, or the Oocca were human-like before and evolved into "chickens" for some reason...
Although, the most reliable reason in my opinion is that another race lived there before, then they left the city to the Oocca.

Ooccoo.png

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I think that the Skyloftians built the City in the Sky along with other structures that dissapeared over time, and then they left for Hyrule after the events of Skyward Sword, and their pets the Occa were left behind so that Hylians wouldn't know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom