• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Could You Join the ZD Staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maybeNathan

maybeNathan
I'm just wondering, but would you have to ask the admins? or is there some form of test? or would you, um, submit a walkthrough, and they would review that and see if they could use you..?

Dan

I'm just wondering, but would you have to ask the admins? or is there some form of test? or would you, um, submit a walkthrough, and they would review that and see if they could use you..?

Yes there is a test. It is long and dangerous, all you need to do is get one ring, to a volcano and throw it in there, do you accept this quest?

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
If you mean Site Staff, you'd have to apply here.

If you mean Forum Staff (Moderators, Adminstrators, etc), then that decision is up to the current moderation team. There's no concrete way to become one, other than being an active and exceptional member.

This thread explains the respective positions better than I can.

Good luck!

maybeNathan

maybeNathan
Yes there is a test. It is long and dangerous, all you need to do is get one ring, to a volcano and throw it in there, do you accept this quest?

Yes, I accept this quest!

@Austin
That video is possibly the greatest video ever.

@Majora's Cat
Thanks dude. <3

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
There's no concrete way to become one, other than being an active and exceptional member.

This bit is not actually true. People have become mods in the past despite sparsely being on the forums (as in, posting and what not). In general, I'd just leave becoming a mod to "it's per mod team discussion and choosing".

Kybyrian

If you wish to join the Zelda Dungeon staff, you must apply on our Staff Openings page. We are currently actively looking for* (that is, you have a higher chance of getting hired if you apply for one of these positions): News Correspondents (we hire a lot of these), Zelda Video News Correspondents, and Wiki Content Managers. You may still apply for any other position on the main site (select Other when specifying the position you are applying for and elaborate in your application text). Please note that we do not frequently hire content writers these days, so there is a slim chance that you will be accepted if you apply for a position to write any form of guide on the main site. If you have any other questions, please private message me, but know that I do not handle applications nor do I represent the main site's function in any way.

*I'm not certain how up-to-date the Staff Openings page is, it is not my job to manage to main site.

Also, Angle Dance is our initiation video. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom