• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler How Can You Hate This Game? TWW

F

flyingbuffalo

They should make a remake of wind waker on The 3ds.

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved the WW it is in my top 5 zelda games because of the sword attacks like the parry other attacks. I also loved the the savage labrynth as well. The things i do not like about the game is the lack of difficulty and the sailing.( the sailing really negatively effects the reply value for me )

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
I thought this game was truly amazing! I found nothing wrong with except the sailing and the Triforce hunt, but other wise it's a great game! It had really colorful graphics, the bosses were pretty fun, the dungeons felt fun to play, (Especially the Wind Temple in my opinion) the parallel moves I thought were actually pretty useful, (Especially on the Dark Nuts because you could kill them a little bit easier.) I liked the items you got from the dungeons, like the Deku Leaf, (You don't get the Deku Leaf from a dungeon, I know.) the Hookshot, the Grappling Hook, Boomerang, Bow and Arrow, Mirror Shield, etc. Wind Waker is a fantastic game and if you own a Gamecube or a Wii you should get this game! :)

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I always thought that people hated Wind Waker because of the graphics, but then again, the sailing is definitely not everyone's cup of tea, the triforce piece hunt can turn off many, yadda yadda yadda...

I don't know you, but I really didn't have any legitimate complaints in it. Of course, the sailing is something I found annoying from time to time, but in the end, I don't think Wind Waker would've been the same without it. It's because of it, in fact, that the overworld always felt like the largest one in a 3-D Zelda game to me. Seriously, I don't think any of the currently released games have the same feeling of size as the great sea. Having to sail for god-knows-how-long was probably a turn off to many (me included), but I think it's the kind flaw that is just necessary to the game's..."personality", for lack of a better word. The triforce piece hunt kinda had a part in that for me, too. It was an interesting reason to go out there and get to know the overworld, in my opinion.

But then again, I have to admit that I kind of favorite Wind Waker in a way. I always liked the way the story was told, how Link got far more expressive than before, and that Nintendo clearly didn't mind a certain extent of goofiness. I'm not really fond of stories that takes themselves in a dead-bone serious kind of way, so maybe that's a reason I didn't mind the cartoonish graphics. XD Well, maybe that or the fact that I was like 9 years old when I first played it.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
My favorite part of Wind Waker is the final boss battle. Its just epic. Wind Waker is my 4th favorite Zelda game.

i was REALLY disappointed with the battle against Ganondorf. not only does he look silly but the fight wasn't as epic as in OoT. sure, shoving the sword through his face was awesome but that's pretty much the only decent part of the battle.

Best part of the game for me is the room in one of the temples where you have to move all the mirrors to reflect light throughout the entire room. great puzzle. there are a a lot of good parts to the game but that puzzle was very impressive

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom