• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Are You Today?

arkvoodle

Diabolical
"How are you?" "How are you today?" "How have you been?"

These are all very common questions. But the answers differ. Normally, people will say they are absolutely fine, but in the real world, they're depressed, angry, alone...etc.

This thread is basically a truthful discussion of how you are really feeling today and why.

So, i'll start.

Today, i've been rather down, due to several tests in one day and the added pressure of having to do well in them if I want a good grade report.

Also, i've been having trouble with a certain person who started to really anger and annoy me on a regular basis, so I ignored them and now they won't stop pleading for a single second of my attention. At the same time, i'm made out to be a bad person, seemingly ignoring them for a "pointless reason". >_>

On a final note, my evening so far has been good. I'm getting some new "dressy" clothes. As in waistcoats and jackets (I loves teh waistcoats and teh jackets. I have a soft spot for post victorian clothes)

So, How are you today?

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I'm having a meh day, but it'll get better here in an hour or so. It's been unbearably slow at work, making the time drag slower than I care to imagine (4:00 just can't get here soon enough). Top that with the fact I've been battling a cold all week and, needless to say, I'm thankful it's Friday. On my way home I have to go by the bank then to the store to pick up stuff for spaghetti for dinner tonight .. saving the big shopping for tomorrow when I'll feel more up to it.

Anubis

The most inactive active
Im happy cause today I learned that I still got friends that I can trust. :) Im also excited about alot of things, like tommorrow Im gonna hang out with pals. :D

Abbs

Oooh, I like this thread. So little do we actually get to express how we truly feel when asked this question; we usually cover it up with "fine" or "good" to hide our true feelings.

I can't say I've been either of those. Life has been rocky, with it's ups and downs, and it's been progressively tougher. I'm still trying to cope with a more than unfortunate drama llama incident that's left me in one heck of a wreck. Let's hope that if there is a next time I'll be able to garner up enough confidence and common sense to not make an anthill into a mountain. e.e But then again, I sometimes wonder if it was a mountain to begin with and my denial with issue only built up that mound even more.

"How are you?" "How are you today?" "How have you been?"

These are all very common questions. But the answers differ. Normally, people will say they are absolutely fine, but in the real world, they're depressed, angry, alone...etc.

This thread is basically a truthful discussion of how you are really feeling today and why.

So, i'll start.

Today, i've been rather down, due to several tests in one day and the added pressure of having to do well in them if I want a good grade report.

Also, i've been having trouble with a certain person who started to really anger and annoy me on a regular basis, so I ignored them and now they won't stop pleading for a single second of my attention. At the same time, i'm made out to be a bad person, seemingly ignoring them for a "pointless reason". >_>

On a final note, my evening so far has been good. I'm getting some new "dressy" clothes. As in waistcoats and jackets (I loves teh waistcoats and teh jackets. I have a soft spot for post victorian clothes)

So, How are you today?

See, my whole drama llama incident was just like that. By itself it isn't such a big deal, but people just love blowing things out of proportion. It builds up my anxiety and stress level to something disastrous which only makes a small problem much larger. It also gets on my nerves when people play the blame game, when it's usually you just reacting best you can to a dramatically thickened issue.

Ikana

Trollkastel
Today has been good there was no School today and I have no homework for the weekend which is a shock.The stress with Family and School has been dying down a bit and since I got my medicine back for my depression I can finally feel comfortable going on the computer and not having to worry about failing school or worrying about my family back at home.So today has been great and I hope the weekend goes great like it did today.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I'm good. A lady shouted at me on the train today, I was falsely accused of shutting the door on her and I ended up crying. She was sorry then. But I am happy because Pop is awesome and I had pizza at her house today :D Seeing some relatives tomorrow so I am at piece with most of the world. Now to crack on with my homework! -_-

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I'm good. A lady shouted at me on the train today, I was falsely accused of shutting the door on her and I ended up crying. She was sorry then. But I am happy because Pop is awesome and I had pizza at her house today :D Seeing some relatives tomorrow so I am at piece with most of the world. Now to crack on with my homework! -_-

That was a bit harsh of her! She should be ashamed of herself for shouting at someone for such a small thing.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Well, I guess my day went good. We didn't have to run the mile today because it was raining AGAIN, and I also got my reward from Club Nintendo today. YAY!

AaronX

One who sits
Today was pretty awesome. But for once in my life, I was actually quite disappointed when I found there was no test in Geography. It was on the States/State Capitols of the US. All week the teacher had said "Okay test on friday, everyone!" And I walk into the room today and see that the board says NO TEST TODAY. Now we'll take it on Monday and I'll be unhappy. Not a very good way to start a week. But oh well.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I had a busy day. You could also say it was a somewhat stressful day.

You see, for weeks I've hidden an evil schoolwork/general life stresses monster in my closet. Occasionally I go in the closet with a hatchet and attack it so it doesn't escape and go on a devastating rampage. However, it recently had a growth spurt and as such I had to spend most of today battling it.

The battle was going well until I began to fight against myself for letting such a monster exist in the first place. It was, after all, my fault it even existed. Fortunately, in the end I realized that I had to focus on attacking the creature instead of myself, and was able to substantially reduce its size. Now I just have to continue to do get rid of it over the next few days, slowly eliminating it till I once again have space in my closet for shoes. :)

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
How was I today.... meh It felt like I was on a roller coaster of moods...
-I woke up and hung out with my friends (We had a sleepover)
-At around 3:30pm my friends and sister left (all had to go to work)
- At 4:40pm hoped on the internet and the got randomly depressed.
-6:40pm I ate a burger
-6:41pm I threw up that burger (it was rotten and my dad made it)
-7:20pm I am upset

that is my day now what shall happen 2marrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom