• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Are You Supposed to Play the Freaking Harp in the Restaurant?

LinkPTY

Skyward Wiimote
I've tried countless times and I'm following the rhythm like the owner says, but I can't get the customers to like my performance. -.-

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
For me it helped to not try to memorize or predict the erratic movements of the two guys, but simply reacting to it with a constant delay of about half a second. The game accepts that (I think as long as the delay stays the same and you don't switch back to predicting in the middle). The first five or six times I tried to predict their motions and failed horribly. After that I switched to the reaction method and won three times in a row since then, once even with the best applause.

N

nin10undo

i had this problem i made sure u hold the wii mote sideways and point at te screen it responds better but it is luck

Try to stay in rhythm with the arm swings of the audience. Try to just focus on one, because they will swing at different tempos. :)

Yeah. It took me a dozen tries too. My brother was laughing at me because of how out of rhythm it sounded. While following thier arms, also listen to the harp. Does it sound like you're keeping up with the singing?

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
I don't know why everyone has so much trouble on this, I got it on my first try. What I did was just do broad movements with my arms as I watch the guy on the left.

MsNerrrrd

Demyx stole my cookies
Yeah, it might really hard at the beginning, I had to try about five times.

Since you have such quick feet, it might be a good idea to run and bash into many things.
- A Link to the Past (SNES)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom