• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How are you affected by the Taco Bell menu reduction?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

Personally, I'll miss the spicy potato soft taco, the spicy tostada, and the beefy fritos burrito.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I was upset when they got rid of the taco salad. Sad to see the spicy tostada go too.

My sister is vegetarian though and used potatoes in place of meat so she's out of a lot of her go to items.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Taco Bell gets a lot of hate. While it’s certainly in the worse half of fast-food restaurants from me, I would say they’re closer to the middle. I haven’t eaten there in forever, though, and I don’t think I will be anytime soon, so anything related to the menu won’t affect me.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Taco Bell was something I ate pretty often years ago when I was in the habit of eating whatever I wanted to. I haven't touched it since. So, it really doesn't matter to me, honestly.

There's a new Taco Bell near me, was built a few months ago.
Like seriously what the f***. Why are they in Australia. I've heard theirfood is rather terrible. I've never been there and I'm not sure I want to.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'll go there once every blue moon but I never stray from the menu items that I normally get, which are either a quesadilla with Chicken or steak, or one of those meats in a Chulupa. Their regular Tacos are ok too. As long as they have those items, I'll go there occasionally.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I've never eaten at Taco Bell, nor do I have any intention to, so this doesn't affect me in the slightest.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There's a new Taco Bell near me, was built a few months ago.
Like seriously what the f***. Why are they in Australia. I've heard theirfood is rather terrible. I've never been there and I'm not sure I want to.

We just got one here in Sydney recently too and it's crap.

I actually didn't mind Taco Bell in Japan but the Aussie menu is basically just a very limited selection of items and is garbage quality. I'm not impacted by the US reduction because our menu is already super reduced and I don't see myself going back there much or often.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i've never eaten at taco bell, afaicr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom