• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Are So Many People Finishing Skyward Sword So Fast?

S

Sonic204

I'm about 41 hours in and I'm at the final boss.

Zelda always consumes my time. And it's always worth it.

Yes, I've been wondering this as well. I feel like I've been playing it way too much, and I've played it for 32 hours. And I'm currently...
collecting Tadtones in the flooded Faron Woods.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
They're excitement is carrying them through the game at an incredible rate. While I prefer to take it slow, they're playing it incessantly, whenever the chance presents itself. I don't blame them. Skyward Sword is the most amazing game out in years. From what I hear, the end is very worth watching. So that's probably their biggest motivation--seeing how Hyrule will end up.

Yeah, the story drove me to playing pretty much all day every day. It took me right at 35 hours in a course of 3 days to complete. There are only two games that I play, Legend of Zelda and Resident Evil. When those games come out they consume my entire life until they are completed. Then I patiently wait another however many years for the next one to come out. I do not even think about video games until one of these are mentioned. I do not know how it is taking you so long, the story kept me from putting the controller down. Whenever I thought about going to sleep I would think, "Ok, just one more section" and once that section was complete I would rinse and repeat because I HAD to know what happened.

Yes, I've been wondering this as well. I feel like I've been playing it way too much, and I've played it for 32 hours. And I'm currently...
collecting Tadtones in the flooded Faron Woods.

That was the only part about this game I was upset about.
Hadn't I proven enough to Faron? And I hated how link just smiled and nodded after she threw the notes into WATER. Which is Link's agile-kryptonite.

I think its because when people start to play it, they don't want to stop. Thats the case with me, at least. I finished the game a few days ago with about 40 or 41 hours.

THEM

Your cows are mine!
Well, a lot of us, I'm sure, were on Thanksgiving Break which provided for plenty of SS playing time. Because of this I was a able to beat it in six days.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I got the game on Sunday and finished yesterday. I took regular breaks, usually to do schoolwork, eat Thanksgiving, and play Super Smash Bros. with my friends. The main reason I didn't take a while is because I figured out a lot of the puzzles incredibly quickly.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I am now at the so caleld Water Temple. I forgot the name for a second but it starts with Ancient :xd: I play it rather slow becayse I am figuring everything out myself without a guide except for Fi or the Sheikah Stone and I am exploring the sky and the world below the clouds :P I enjoy every bit of the game!

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Because my pre-order came in november 14th. Thats a week before the offical release of Europe. And of course i have played it non-stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom