• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda How Are Gorons Born?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Seriously think about this. In OoT, Darunia apparently has a child. How? Did he have "special fun time" with a lady Goron? Are there lady Gorons? They all call each other brother, so...is that just a general term or is it an all male tribe? Do they tear rocks off their backs and wait for them to grow on their own?

Seriously, if there is an answer to this, please let me know. I've been wondering this for a while now...

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It's true you don't see many Goron women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Goron men, and this in turn has given rise to the belief that there are no Goron women, and that Gorons just spring out of holes in the ground! Which is, of course, ridiculous.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
It's true you don't see many Goron women. And in fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they are often mistaken for Goron men, and this in turn has given rise to the belief that there are no Goron women, and that Gorons just spring out of holes in the ground! Which is, of course, ridiculous.

It's the beards.

really though you said exactly what I was going to say :c

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Well you see...when a Daddy Goron and a Daddy Goron love each other very much, they decide to have a Baby Goron. Now it gets a little vague here, but the general idea is that one of the Gorons supplies some "rocks" and the other Goron "eats the rocks". Now these "rocks" manifest themselves into a Goron, which one of the Fathers then poops out or something along those lines.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
No, see, what happens is, they make babies. Like, literally. Like in that movie Robots? If anyone remembers that? Well, for those who don't, it would go something like this. A pair of Gorons fall in love, get married, and decide to have a baby. So they pull a chunk of rock out of the earth, carve it into a baby Goron shape, then either ask a blessing from the Goddesses or do nothing, and the baby comes to life. How does it grow? By eating rocks of course! Instead of how humans grow using food (food = energy = growing), the rocks directly translate into gaining more body mass (food = growing).

OK, so I made all this up, but it's a sound theory.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Ganonking had it right ^^^^^

That's a Gimli quote from LoTR except "Dwarf" is replaced with "Goron" haha

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Maybe they're grown...? :P If not that, I'd imagine it's very akin to turtles shacking up and babying down.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Maybe they're like Gerudos and breed with outsiders?...

That was an unpleasant thought o_O

I'm so sorry XD

Last edited:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Maybe they're like Gerudos and breed with outsiders?...

That was an unpleasant though o_O

I'm so sorry XD

giphy.gif

I really really hope not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom