• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Affectionate Are You Towards Others :)

How Affectionater are you towards others

• Affection is pathetic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Affection is something I don't do

• Affection is something I can't expierence

• Affection is for girls

• Affection isn't worth it

• Affection is something I don't have but would like

• I have tons of Affection

• I Have a bit of Affection

• Only sometimes I have affection

• Some days I have it others I don't

• I am always affectionate towards all

• Only to people I like

• Only if I'm happy

• Only if I can relate the person

• Only if the person is family

• Only if the person gives me money

• Only if I'm guilty

• Only to my pets because humans are dumb

• Only to the poor

• Total voters

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I only really show affection with people I really care about. And that is really limited to just hugs and stuff.

I can't stand it when people make out in public. Seriously, get a room people!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'm not very affectionate at all. Even the thought of affection is disgusting. Rarely will I ever show anyone any affection at all, and if I do, they're someone/something I care about very deeply.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I try to be as nice as I can. I smile at people, wave hello, hold doors, and do things like that. I try to do whatever I can to make someone smile. Especially a friend. If a friend is sad, then I get sad too, and try to make them smile.

I don't do it so people think I'm nice or anything. I don't do it for show. I just do it for the warm smile or thank you I get in return. Just to make their day. I've heard a lot of inspirational stories which made me want to make someone smile. A smile catches very quickly :)

If we talk about more affection then that, well, I haven't been exposed to many situations where I could show more affection than that. But when I am exposed to such a situation, I do. For example, my friend was getting bullied last year. One day, at the beginning of lunch, we were in the cafeteria, about to eat. I saw a spider on the table, and pushed my chair back, wanting to get as far away from it as possible. This made my friend look. And she's terrified of spiders. So this served as a breaking point of her, and she started crying. Really crying. I was in such an awkward situation. I wasn't in such a situation before. No one was doing anything. But I put my lunch down, walked towards her, and calmly spoke to her, stroking her head, trying to calm her down. This attracted attention. People began walking and asking what happened. I knew. But she didn't reply, so I knew she didn't want them to know, so I stayed quiet. When they left, I told her that we needed to tell a teacher and things were getting out of hand. So I walked her to the teacher she trusted the most. She spoke to her, and the teacher suggested for her to go to her guidance councilor. I walked her there, and left the room to give her privacy as she spoke to the guidance councilor. When she returned, lunch was just about over. But I didn't bother eating. I wanted to make sure she was alright. She changed schools. But we're still in contact with each other. She says I'm an awesome friend to have, and that I was with her through everything. That made me feel very good. So I guess I can say I'm affectionate.

If you talk about randomly hugging people, no. Not if the other person doesn't do so. If they do, then I'm fine with hugging them :)

If you talk about with boyfriends, well, I don't have a boyfriend. If I ever do, the most we would ever do is hold hands.

In the end, I truly care about people and try to show it. If I ever have a chance to do so, then I do.

Dan

I try to be as nice as I can. I smile at people, wave hello, hold doors, and do things like that. I try to do whatever I can to make someone smile. Especially a friend. If a friend is sad, then I get sad too, and try to make them smile.

I don't do it so people think I'm nice or anything. I don't do it for show. I just do it for the warm smile or thank you I get in return. Just to make their day. I've heard a lot of inspirational stories which made me want to make someone smile. A smile catches very quickly :)

If we talk about more affection then that, well, I haven't been exposed to many situations where I could show more affection than that. But when I am exposed to such a situation, I do. For example, my friend was getting bullied last year. One day, at the beginning of lunch, we were in the cafeteria, about to eat. I saw a spider on the table, and pushed my chair back, wanting to get as far away from it as possible. This made my friend look. And she's terrified of spiders. So this served as a breaking point of her, and she started crying. Really crying. I was in such an awkward situation. I wasn't in such a situation before. No one was doing anything. But I put my lunch down, walked towards her, and calmly spoke to her, stroking her head, trying to calm her down. This attracted attention. People began walking and asking what happened. I knew. But she didn't reply, so I knew she didn't want them to know, so I stayed quiet. When they left, I told her that we needed to tell a teacher and things were getting out of hand. So I walked her to the teacher she trusted the most. She spoke to her, and the teacher suggested for her to go to her guidance councilor. I walked her there, and left the room to give her privacy as she spoke to the guidance councilor. When she returned, lunch was just about over. But I didn't bother eating. I wanted to make sure she was alright. She changed schools. But we're still in contact with each other. She says I'm an awesome friend to have, and that I was with her through everything. That made me feel very good. So I guess I can say I'm affectionate.

If you talk about randomly hugging people, no. Not if the other person doesn't do so. If they do, then I'm fine with hugging them :)

If you talk about with boyfriends, well, I don't have a boyfriend. If I ever do, the most we would ever do is hold hands.

In the end, I truly care about people and try to show it. If I ever have a chance to do so, then I do.

39625-gBJFUgif-Ek1A.gif

That was so beautiful.

Also Legend.

Affection is for the weak
1 7.69%

Turo602

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I say very! I don't see the point in ever being horrible, it's pointless and stupid; I can be quite sarcastic and antagonistic to some people, to amuse myself, but I'd never try and be nasty, or hurt anyone, or anything, and will always help others. If I annoy someone it's usually just down to a joke and an apology will clean that up.

I tend to always be the friend that my crying friends come to, to just cry when something's happened and stuff, and ask for advice and all that ****. So, I'd say quite affectionate, yeah! I think I'd be more affectionate were it not for all the foul language, my comforting gets marked down cos of that but hey, I'm always there, and sometimes just being there for someone is the best you can do!

I am probably the least affectionate person that you'll ever meet. Not only do I hate showing affection toward others, I hate receiving it as well, so my distaste for it comes full circle. I also have a high intolerance for disingenuous (fake), bloated emotions and personalities, which showing affections tends to be the majority of the time...

Dan

WAY too many poll results.

I personally love romance anime, and I like the romance parts of some RomComs. But towards others? I'm not very affectionate.

I accidentally put in 20 so I had to come up with twenty choices, it wasn't easy but I think I did well. :)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
It really depends on who it is. I will only show affection towards people I truly care about. Maybe I'm a litle affectionate towards some people if I just want to be nice, but there are only a few people I will show affection to.

Skittles

Rainbows!
I'm probably one of the most affectionate people I know... Okay, well though, I won't be kissing you anytime soon, I really like hugs and being nice and charismatic. It's like I need it or something, but it's just how I show others that I care, methinks...

octorok74

TETTAC
I have a lot of affection. Because sometimes that is what someone needs to pick them out of the dumps. And then I'm gone.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Depends what you mean by affectionate. If you mean romantically affectionate, like talking about feelings or something, I don't think I do, since its kinda awkward to say those kinda things to ANYONE. However I have sympathy & gratitude torwards anyone that comes in my life, whether it be a complete stranger or my own parents.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
lol I believe that I am incapable of NOT feeling affection! I'm affectionate to anybody and everybody! not mean people though, I can't stand a mean and bitter person. Sometimes I get too affectionate though, like I've lost romantic relationships because of it. I know I should proly hold back a little bit because of how much it actually interferes with my relationships but I just don't want to! lol. Don't get me wrong if the man i'm dating wants me to hold back a lil bit i will but I will be very difficult to do for me. right now i'm not dating anyone and I'm living with my cat, and i feel kinda bad but she is just out of luck until I have babies or a boyfriend because until then she is getting my undivided attention and affection! lol but she's a champ, taking it like a g! lmao!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I was affectionate, but people just piss me off so much.

Don't worry, there will come a time when you will not have to be in contact with people in general. So, love and forget because they will forget you in due time. I promise you that, my friend. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom