• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Affectionate Are You Towards Others :)

How Affectionater are you towards others

• Affection is pathetic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Affection is something I don't do

• Affection is something I can't expierence

• Affection is for girls

• Affection isn't worth it

• Affection is something I don't have but would like

• I have tons of Affection

• I Have a bit of Affection

• Only sometimes I have affection

• Some days I have it others I don't

• I am always affectionate towards all

• Only to people I like

• Only if I'm happy

• Only if I can relate the person

• Only if the person is family

• Only if the person gives me money

• Only if I'm guilty

• Only to my pets because humans are dumb

• Only to the poor

• Total voters

Dan

SO recently I've been watching a really good chick flick, say what you will but I believe it's greatest genre out there and it really touches me more than any other film genre. Anyway back to the point It inspired me to make this thread, as you know the bread is in the pudding as they say. I am a very affectionate person towards

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
OMG I love chick flicks my main rig nig Dan, they are full of romance and so many feelings just burst from the mountain of love! That being said, I am very in(un?)affectionate towards others. I don't show much love or good feelings towards people - it's not because I want to be a munch like Gerome, but because I don't know what is appropriate. They say you liearn by experience, but I don't want to make a fool out of myself in real life; I do that here on ZD all of the time and it sucks.

I woudl love to be more affectionate towards others, though!

Dan

OMG I love chick flicks my main rig nig Dan, they are full of romance and so many feelings just burst from the mountain of love! That being said, I am very in(un?)affectionate towards others. I don't show much love or good feelings towards people - it's not because I want to be a munch like Gerome, but because I don't know what is appropriate. They say you liearn by experience, but I don't want to make a fool out of myself in real life; I do that here on ZD all of the time and it sucks.

I woudl love to be more affectionate towards others, though!

Relax I have you covered with my brand new poll. Enjoy it. :)

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
It depends really, for I'm extremely picky when it comes to this stuff, but if there's a person I consider as being deserving of such treatment I won't have an issue with being decently affectionate towards them.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm pretty much affectionate towards everyone, or at least I try to be. I will be nice to you even if you're not nice to me. That's just how I am. I don't have it in me to be unaffectionate to people; I'd feel too bad about it.

The only exception is one of my friends. He and I rail on each other all the time, but that's all in good fun. Neither of us mean what we say. We know the other is kidding. I don't have what it takes to be seriously unkind.

Dan

I'm pretty much affectionate towards everyone, or at least I try to be. I will be nice to you even if you're not nice to me. That's just how I am. I don't have it in me to be unaffectionate to people; I'd feel too bad about it.

The only exception is one of my friends. He and I rail on each other all the time, but that's all in good fun. Neither of us mean what we say. We know the other is kidding. I don't have what it takes to be seriously unkind.

You may not know this but you have a special gift. By spreading affection you are not only empowering yourself but the lives of others around. The world will keep on turning will powers like yours.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I chose "Only sometimes do I have affection".

I'm not apathetic but I tend to conceal my emotions. My affection is generally reserved for people who've played an important role in my life as well as for those who contribute to my enjoying the moment.
So that means you have affection for me, right? :')

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I try to be as nice to people as possible in the hopes that they will be nice back. It's my little way of trying to change the world for the better, like somehow if someone sees me being kind to someone they'll be like "Hey, you know what? That just made my day. I want to go make someone else's day." And then maybe they'll go off and spread around the kindness. Kind of like that movie Pay It Forward but less cheesy and structured.

I am incapable of empathy and affection. It's a human emotion that has so far eluded my understanding. Maybe, some day, someone can teach me the meaning of love. Until that day I will remain mystified by this aspect of human behavior.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I'm a very distant person. I don't really let people too close, nor do I care much about other people's feelings, considering how beaten my mind is. Yeah, I do have friends, but I'm not one to talk about feelings and emotions. But if someone is going through a rough time, and is clearly looking for help, yeah, I'll give them advice. But that's as far as I will ever go...

...Unless, I'm trying to get at that, then yeah, let's talk about your feelings and your pretty little mind. :brow:

ILU

i luv u
I'm nice, but not affectionate.

I'm very open and respectful to others.... I'm pleasant, I try to be encouraging, I listen to peoples' problems... you know, nice stuff. But I'm not affectionate. At least I don't think. I'm not sure what you mean by "affectionate". I don't hug people, and I don't like to be hugged/touched. I like to spread happiness and fun and silliness, but I'm not sure that counts as affectionate. I don't like to say "I love you" or talk about friendship or closeness one-on-one. It's awkward.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
This is me when others try to show me affection

Zombie-Survival-Stiff-Arm.jpg

Attachments

• Zombie-Survival-Stiff-Arm.jpg
    Zombie-Survival-Stiff-Arm.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom