• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hottest Guy in Skyward Sword? (BESIDES LINK)

Who is the hottest guy in Skyward Sword?

• Groose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pipit

• Keet

• Horwell

• Owlan

• Eagus

• Fledge

• Gondo

• Ghirahim (cause he's too fabulous to be left out of this poll)

• Total voters

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It's pretty creepy to see that some guy's replied in this thread, :lol: Seeing as how I'm a guy with straight sexual orientation, I can't make a clear judgment, however, Ghirahim would definitely take the crown for me...
No I don't think it is creepy. Some guys just share their opinion without any feelings of that kind at all ;)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
I'll say Pipit. Debbie... errr Ghirahim, gets close 2nd. But Debbie wins for Fabulousness.

Random person from the games forum: OMGEE SKYWARD I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GUY?!

... nope, chuck testa. c:

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
Sorry, I'm not gay so I'm not gonna vote on anyone's looks. But since Demise's hair is made of fire, I'd say he's the hottest temparature wise.

Pipit all the way!! He's hot in the game, just imagine how he'd look if he was real.... *drool* (and I'm not talking about cosplay!)

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Being me, I'm perfectly okay with commenting on guys. I think Pipit is rather handsome. I love his freckles. They up his adorable factor. Combine that with his overall appearance, attitude and knightliness, I'd give him a resounding yes. x)

In terms of fabulous, Ghirahim takes the cake for that. xD But this is a poll for attractiveness, not for fabulousness!

Z

ZeldaCrazed

Pipit! He is like a non-blonde, freckled, and thinner version of Link. (Yes I am a guy and have the right to voice my opinion)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom