• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hottest Guy in Skyward Sword? (BESIDES LINK)

Who is the hottest guy in Skyward Sword?

• Groose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pipit

• Keet

• Horwell

• Owlan

• Eagus

• Fledge

• Gondo

• Ghirahim (cause he's too fabulous to be left out of this poll)

• Total voters
Pipit is the sexiest thing I have ever seen. Even disregarding looks, the way he holds himself with confidence and leadership is extremely hot in a guy. Link of coarse would take the cake if he was included, but Pipit is a close second. In my opinion, Ghirahim isn't "hot", but more to the likes of "sexy" because he holds himself that way. Also, he seems to be more endrogenous then I normally like my guys to be. He seems like he might appeal to the homosexual community, no offence intended to those who think otherwise!

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
ONE HUNDRED PERCENT FLEDGE! No just kidding. As a guy it feels weird saying who I think is the hottest guy but I guess I'll take a shot at it. Got to say Pipit, he was a nice guy, worked out, and he had a girl who liked him so I guess he would be the hottest. (Did just call a guy hot!?)

Sage_Of_GaGa

13 and hopelessly in love
I'm strait, but I would definetly go on a date with Pipit if I was gay. He looks like a guy who would be respectful, but will take advantage if you let him... ;)

H

HerSweetness

Ghirahim. Ghirahim. Ghirahim, a thousand times over. Pipit's cute but Ghirahim has an otherworldly beauty and a gentlemanly way about him. He's always got something interesting to say, whether it's about his recent moods, his day, or his body. He's also a great dancer. ;P I'm seeing nothing but good things here, people.

o.o I am a bit surprised that Groose has so many votes. XD He is quite funny though.

I don't understand this whole Pipit thing, Keet is where its at. (although, I was a little confused about his, uh, 'orientation' at first! [: ) A cute red head always go's on top in my book. :3

Well I don't want to vote in the poll because I have two choices, only one is on the poll, and the poll is very incomplete, but... speaking as a straight guy, and looking at it from a straight point of view (I'm straight)...

Gaepora and Pipit.

Btw why the hell isn't Gaepora on the poll?

Dark Hero

I am McBuscus. Hi :3
Hmm... this is a hard one. I don't really consider a lot of video game characters good-looking... however there ARE those select few. I think it was personally a toss-up between Pipit and Ghirahim, but I chose Ghirahim. He's so.... fabulous... for lack of a better term. I mean... he has ABS.
in case you haven't noticed by now, this is very awkward for me.
I like the way he handles things, but I'd have to say, the only turn-off is that tongue X( But otherwise, he's a pretty handsome person. For me. That is... I'm Forever Alone, I have crushes on video game characters, but this is all I can say. Bless your face, peace off, Dark Hero Out!

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Well, I'm a straight guy so no guy is exactly on my radar little alone hot. But if I had to choose someone, I would have to choose Ghirahim just because of his character.

dude. DUDE.
Ghirahim. I'd probably bang ghirahim if he didn't seem like he would have some weird fetishes. Umm... I think Horwell is under-appreciated in this thread. He kind of looks like elrond, who is effing sexy.

However, the correct answer is demise. I wonder if his ***** is made of the same stuff his hair is. Now THAT would be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom