• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hottest Guy in Skyward Sword? (BESIDES LINK)

Who is the hottest guy in Skyward Sword?

• Groose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pipit

• Keet

• Horwell

• Owlan

• Eagus

• Fledge

• Gondo

• Ghirahim (cause he's too fabulous to be left out of this poll)

• Total voters

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Groose, he is like the hottest of them all in my honest opinion. His hair. His muscular capacity. His awesomeness. He easily surpasses Link, and should've been the hero from the start.

Fig

The Altruist
Even though I'm a guy, I would say Pipit is one of the most favorable people in Skyward Sword. He helps you out, gives advice, and in general is a cool person to hang out with. Pipit would be considered my best friend if he existed in the real world for his gestures and personality.:)

I'm straight so it's harder for me but if I had to pick it would be those guys on their loftwings that save you when you accidentally fall off an island. They never fail to save you so you can count on them plus you gotta love a man in uniform.:lol: Groose is up there too. At first he is a jerk but by the end you gotta love him, kinda like Sawyer on LOST.

O

Omancer

I have to say Pipit.

I'm a sucker for dark hair with blue eyes.

Pitpit defintetly! Groose is to muscular, Fledge is too weak & takes advantage of Link's kindness for Stamina potion (seriously, at least pay for one of them!), Eagus would me my 3rd choice, & Link we can't choose in this poll. Pitpit is about the same size only a bit taller, has a good attitude, & is the only other teen in Skyloft that knows how to use a sword!

H

HeavenlyStarman

I said Ghirahim. Although I really wanted to say Pipit because he is basically the pretty boy of Skyward Sword. I don't know, this is a weird poll :D

I'm straight, so I dunno about "hot", but I can give my opinion on whom I consider most handsome. Unfortunately he is not on the list. I think Parrow has the most favorable characteristics, imo.

Link and Groose are pretty decent-looking as well... :/

At first I couldn't stand him but I must say Groose grew on me I'd even go as far as to say hes my new favorite Zelda character. Hes so funny and I just find him attractive

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom