• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hottest Guy in Skyward Sword? (BESIDES LINK)

Who is the hottest guy in Skyward Sword?

• Groose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pipit

• Keet

• Horwell

• Owlan

• Eagus

• Fledge

• Gondo

• Ghirahim (cause he's too fabulous to be left out of this poll)

• Total voters
I noticed that there's quite a few good-looking men in Skyward Sword. Who do you think is the hottest? And I left out Link because I'm interested in seeing which male side characters are popular when it comes to being the hottest.

Personally, I would pick Pipit. Found him really handsome, and I like how responsible he is. His reactions are also adorable. Although Link is my favorite character, I would date Pipit. ;)

Last edited:

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
Pipit, even if Link was included. i wasn't keen on the way Link looked in SS, TP is the best version. anyway, yeah Pipit is hottest though the bloke at the Lumpy Pumpkin (not the guy with the beard) isn't too bad

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I say Eagus! Lol just because he's a big guy and he has that hearty kind of attitude. I's almost like you can just know he is a good guy and would be a good family man! I can justt imagin being scooped in those big arms lol..

T

trueguitarist95

Definitely Groose! I mean, just look at dat pomp! It was so awesome how as soon as he comes down to the land with Link, he claims it as Grooseland! Pretty sweet!

Pipit...?
I dunno, I'm bad at playing gay...

Lol I'm bad at playing straight, although I am straight acting, but that's another thread...

And I am not getting involved in the other gay related threads on here, cos there's nothing I can say that will change people's beliefs and opinions, and I do not play "turn a homophobic person into a non-homophobic person" games.

Last edited:
i think what he meant is that he find hard to find a man sexy so he can`t really choose the hottest. like someone gay would find hard to tell which women is hotter.

personnaly pitpit seem to be the best balance since he is not macho like groose and not effeminate like ghirahim

I like how Pipit has like 90% of the votes! I definently liked him the most (after Link of course). My friend and I talked about his parts of the game quite a bit it seemed, she was a big fan of him too. He was so nice after every other person around Link's age was a wimp or a bully and I felt bad when I gave the letter to the hand in the toilet so he didn't get a girlfriend and even a little guilty that I was cleaning his mom's house behind his back :lol:

And FYI I am a girl

-KingJason

Superficies Rex
For real, I would have said Pipit, but if you look at him up close, he isn't to... uhm pretty, he looks like a nerd, No offense to nerds, I am a nerd, they rule! But you said most hot, Ghirahim has a 6-pack, immediately the hottest.

For real, I would have said Pipit, but if you look at him up close, he isn't to... uhm pretty, he looks like a nerd, No offense to nerds, I am a nerd, they rule! But you said most hot, Ghirahim has a 6-pack, immediately the hottest.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so what looks "hot" is different for each person. :) I think Pipit looks really handsome, followed by Keet. So I guess for you, someone with a 6-pack is considered hot, lol. XD

-KingJason

Superficies Rex
I was just kidding about the 6-pack being immediately the hottest :D I would totally touch his 6 pack though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom