• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hottest Guy in Skyward Sword? (BESIDES LINK)

Who is the hottest guy in Skyward Sword?

• Groose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pipit

• Keet

• Horwell

• Owlan

• Eagus

• Fledge

• Gondo

• Ghirahim (cause he's too fabulous to be left out of this poll)

• Total voters

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I didn't really think anyone looked "Hot" per say, but as for good looking, I'd say Pipit. As I've stated many times before, he's my favorite SS character (besides Link and Zelda of course :)...).

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
It was a hard choice between Groose and Pipit...the former has more of an attitude, and I have a similar attitude myself, but the latter is just adorable. Love his freckles and the awkward face he pulls when he gets caught screaming at his mom. To the person who said he's too nerdy: nerds can be hot too. Just sayin...but imo Stritch is nerdier. Bug obsession...

If I was in the game, however, I'd likely end up with Groose since Pipit already has Karane.

Lol I wonder what kind of showdown? Dance competition or sword fight? The dance competition would be freakin hilarious, but I wouldve loved to see Pipit actually use the sword he carries around on patrols.

Good question! Hm....Dance or sword....

I think with Dancing, Ghirahim would have an unfair advantage. XD

After Link, it definitely has to be Gondo. He's so funny, when he gets properly passionate about repairing/upgrading things. Although, Demise should have been on this list, just sayin'.

demise man! why is he not on the poll? did you see his smokin' bodyy???
(hahah totally kidding man. link is the only hot character in the game IMHO)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom