• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hot, or Cold

Hot, or Cold

• Hot

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Cold

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
I'd say cold because I can handle the cold better, and it's harder to cool down than warm up. Plus, being really hot is incredibly uncomfortable to me, but being incredibly cold isn't as bad, but still pretty bad.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Hot days, provided that it isn't 100% humidity or something. I cannot deal with the cold at all. No matter how much I bundle up, I seem to stay cold and I don't hold heat well. I also have circulatory issues, so my hands and feet are already almost always cold. With heat, I can at least shave my head and lounge around. Though the sweating makes it difficult to get anything artistic done. Hunching over a canvas or paper when you're sweating is the worst!

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I can handle cold better than hot, propably because I live in Finland, where I need to deal with -15 to -30 Celsius of cold every winter. I also find really difficult to cool myself down in summer, but really easy to warm myself up in winter. Also as person with type 1. diabetes, I sweat lot more than normal person, so it becomes really uncomfortable for me in sumer.

I just put on a third pair of socks after walking around with two all day and my feet are still freaking cold!! My vote shouldn't surprise anyone.

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
Hard to say. I hate being sweaty or overheated, but I also have really really bad circulation. I guess I'd go with cold though, as I enjoy being cold more than hot.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
When its cold I get to use the heated seats in the car. There is nothing better than warming your arse on one of those whilst driving home after a cold day.

Dan

When its cold I get to use the heated seats in the car. There is nothing better than warming your arse on one of those whilst driving home after a cold day.

Unless of course you have a really horrible smelling butt, then it's hell for the passengers.

I can take more cold weather than hot. If it's cold I bundle up 'till I can't feel it. but I can only lose so many layers if it's hot...

Pen

The game is on!
As a native Scandinavian I would take cold over hot any day. Often I don't mind cold weather at all, but when it's really warm out I immediately feel like I'm just gonna melt away! DX

Besides, when it's cold you can always put on more clothes, but when it's really hot you'll get to a point where you can no longer keep removing clothes from your body. unu

Misty

Ronin
Anyone who chose hot is logically compromised and should be sent in for re indoctrination immediately.

Cold is clearly the superior choice as it can be solved by simply adding layers. No matter how cold it gets, another layer will solve it eventually.

Hot cannot be solved after a certain point and really cannot be solved even sooner if laws of decent attire apply. And locking yourself in air-conditioning does not count as a solution because that's essentially narrowing your movements significantly and choosing cold.

COLD IS KING.

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
I like the cold a lot better. I am personally more adaptable to cold weather. Also, When It's hot outside, the only thing you can do to cool down is either take off your clothes or run into an air conditioned building. When It's cold out, just throw a blanket over yourself and you're good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom