• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hoping-to-See Weapon/Item

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
I wanted to know what weapon or item you would most want to appear in SS and why. My opinion would be to have the silver/golden gauntlets from OoT make an appearance. I just loved being able to pick big rocks as if they weighed nothing and would really love to see it again.
What's yours?

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Wasn't there a whip or something in one of the videos...? I'd like to see some sort of whip to attack with; dungeon crawling, Indiana Jones-style!

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
There are so many weapons I want to see again. Another grappling hook would be awesome (PH version), because it was so functional, working as a hookshot and slingshot. Secondly, I'd love to see fire/ice arrows appear again.

I would definitely want to see the fire/ice arrows again and I think the hookshot/grappling hook items are such a classic to the fans, not putting them would be very disappointing.

Poste

Servant To Zant
Im kinda hoping to see some sort of a wirlwind ST but you shake the nunchuk to use it. Idk just the whole Sky stuff makes me want another wirlwind

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I’m pretty sure there is already a similar thread to this, but I am not sure that it follows exactly the same theme. You’re asking us what weapon or item we would like to see MOST in SS, right? Well…I really like Roc’s Feather/Cape. I think it is a fun way of jumping and flying around without having a jump button. Also, Link in a cape is pretty cool. :xd: I assume the classics will be in SS, for instance, the boomerang, bow and arrow, bombs, shields and swords etc. But I would like to see an instrument introduced in SS, perhaps one we have never seen before, that would be great. Even if it is another Ocarina or Pan Flute or something, I wouldn’t mind as much because I still think music would be brilliant in Skyward Sword. And who says there can’t be a whole new item in SS? That would be another nice surprise that Nintendo could include if they wanted. I think Link should be able to swim under the water again, so with some help from the Zoras there should be an item in that department. I think it is also how we will control the item that makes a difference, the extra motion control makes it even more realistic to be sword fighting or throwing a boomerang or playing an instrument. I think I would also love to see a whip in SS. I love the whip from ST and I think it could be re-introduced in SS but less cartoony and more of an awesome weapon. Aside from those things, I don’t really mind what other items come up in SS, it’ll be a good surprise and I am sure we can trust Nintendo to throw in a wide range of brilliant weapons and items for Link.

My opinion would be to have the silver/golden gauntlets from OoT make an appearance. I just loved being able to pick big rocks as if they weighed nothing and would really love to see it again.

I would definitely love to see the golden gauntlets again, it was a shame they just appeared at the very end of OoT so I would really like to be able to use them a bit more.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
The lantern combined with Wii motion plus and, the net combined with Wii motion plus. Also I want the fire arrows back instead of bomb arrows. An ice wand could replace the ice arrows, then you could draw paths of ice on the water with the wii mote. and Zelda can keep the light arrows if she wants to, I just want the fire arrows. One last pick would be the Megaton Hammer. It seems like the perfect weapon to put in Skyward Sword due to the games connection with OoT and the new controls and well.. the fact that the MH has a bit of history behind it, the Gorons talk about it being used in legends. I wonder if the OoT Gorons were talking about legends of Skyward Sword Link using the Megaton Hammer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom