• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hoping to See This Guy Return?!?

O

OceanicTempus

Just a thought, but they need to put Vaati in Skyward Sword.
Thinking about the timeline, he would really make sense if this is the first chronologically, seeing as Minish Cap is probably first as of now.

I know he's geared and designed for Toon Link, but with the mixed art style, they might could pull him off as an adult.

Lol, i coulda swore this thread was about tingle. Anyways, id like to see vaati, but honestly, im looking forward to Ganon, or Agahnim, (i dont care what you say Axle, Agahnim can be used! DX< )

Id be happy with vaati, and id love to see him in this style, so, yes, although hes over with, im pretty sure his entire history is over with, hes gone.... (Gone with the wind)

I'm not really sure about Vaati... well, logically anyway. We pretty much saw his rise and fall during MC, I don't see how he could have another story associated with him. But, you know, if they wanted to just throw him in there without trying to make it work with the timeline, then yeah I think he'd be a pretty sweet boss to fight with the new style and graphics.

Ok I't can't really be Vaati.

Why? Because He came to power in minish cap, and if minish cap is after SS then that wouldn't make sense. Same thing goes for Ganon... He came to power in OOT. I'm hoping for a new evil!

Why? Because He came to power in minish cap, and if minish cap is after SS then that wouldn't make sense. Same thing goes for Ganon... He came to power in OOT. I'm hoping for a new evil!

Definitely agree that it should not be ganon.....doesnt seem like it can be vaati. I think it needs to be someone new or Dark Link that is leading the dark tribe.

BTW where is MM in your timeline ;-)

A

AlucardMAXX

I hope to see a new evil... Like in Majora's Mask, that Ganon wasn't even mentioned... or Twilight Princess, that Ganon was behind all at the end...

Who cares about Vatti! We need more Tingle!

Yeah, It would be awesome if both of them made a return to the Zelda franchise.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I would want a new villian. Vaati sounds okay, but he seems more of a pocket villian. Besides, new villians are always more better!

Byrne

Waterloo
Vatti is cool! they should have him in other games as well!

( P.S. check out "Vatti wants chiken" on youtube!)

K

khalil

I think there should be a new evil every game, it is boring to fight the same guy over and over again, plus it doesn't make sense to kill someone and then they come back and fight you again "I thought i killed you already ganon"!

I think we focus too much on the past and not enough on the future you can't make a new game focusing on the past

why not just beat ocarina of time again if you want to relive the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
X

XTC

New game, new evil. More epic evil. Possibly a mix of villains past and a new evil. Maybe we find out why or how a certain villain came to be. The possibilities are endless. Also they could change their mind at the last minute and put whomever they want in there technically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom