• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Homebrew And Fan Made Games

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
Have you ever played any sort of homebrew or fan made games? What do you play them on? Do you prefer originals or hacks of other games?

I love my Dreamcast and Beats Of Rage! Dreamcast is a great homebrew system. I also LOVE Sonic Megamix On The SEGA CD and SRB2 for the PC!

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Nah, I don't play any of those kind of games. They have never really enticed me any. I like how they were meant to be played.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I play fan made games most of the time never played homebrew. I loved SRB2 the time when I got to play it, but unfortunately it ate up my disc space rather quickly =/

I prefer hacks more than anything, such as several different hard mode and revamp hacks of Fire Emblem, and this crazy hack of Super Mario World which caused everything to be EXTREMELY hard. OH, there was this one fan made game I think called Brutal Mario it was called Super Mario Bros:Bloody Battles!! Mario had a gun and the objectives while mostly the same were revamped so that we KILL the enemies rather than JUMP on them. It was so amazing, and I'd pay to have that game recreated as an official Nintendo title beacuse it was SO well done. Sure, it used the SMB3 engine, but it was amazing. OH, and Super Karate Mario was great as well. Cannot forget Super Mario War! All of these are PC fanmade games btw

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom