• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

HOLY CRAP! Pokemon Live Action!?!?!

I agree that the effects simply look to bad for it to be an official release... if such a huge corporation like Nintendo decided to make a Live Action movie about Pokemon, they would probably at least invest in CGI, and not those puppet pokemon. I still found it hilarious though, if it is legit and just fan-made, I'd probably watch it just for laughs.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Well people as much as I hate to admit it, just like with the Zelda movie trailer back in '08, it seems like we all got trolled, big time.

Here's the new trailer, WARNING: Bad Language: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDX1m0Y2Vkg&feature=recentlik

And you know, back in that first post I was kidding around, the movie did actually look kinda cool, I've liked some fanfilms before like the Mega Man and Zelda one, and even I'm working on trying to make one.... but I said that the trailer "ruined my childhood" because that was anyone's first reaction, yknowwhatimean?

Anemos

Master of Chaos
I'm sorry, but that is so dramatically funny that it isn't.

Pokemon + Guns = Trailer = Stupid.

I commend their effort, but I suggest that they go home before someone else ruins a legend. Andrew Lloyd Webber may have made a musical that destroys the living memory of "The Phantom of the Opera", but I should hope that they leave Pokemon alone.

If there will be a movie, let Nintendo do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom