• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Holiday Traditions

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
It's the holiday season (or is just about to be anyways), so I'm here to know what all of your holiday traditions are, like watching Charlie Brown with the kids, or doing some special decorations, or cutting a tree.

What are some of your holiday traditions?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
For Thanksgiving I usually liked going to my mom's or grandmother's house and spend time with them. Sadly that won't be happening this year. :/

Other than that we don't really have many traditions and at my current house we don't have any either since I moved in this Summer.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Christmases are never the same for me. I hardly ever spend my Christmases at the same place and when I spend them at home, we don't usually even celebrate on Christmas Day because everyone is elsewhere on that day. Usually, our dinner and gift exchange happens on Boxing Day, or Christmas Eve. So Christmas hasn't been special for me in a really long time.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Every Christmas Eve, my family and I eat crab legs and shrimp while watching A Christmas Story. It's one of my favorite traditions and the only one my family has ever kept and cared about.

Ninja

Well well well
Unfortunately our company makes everyone work on Thanksgiving and Christmas due to it being our strongest sales says.

Thanksgiving we usually pick a day that week that everyone can make it on, and have a nice dinner and family get together.

Christmas is the same way, however we have a weird tradition. We always go big on Thanksgiving with all of the traditional foods. So the past three years we have ordered tons of really great Chinese food, lobster, crab legs, and shrimp boils. After that we tear open the gifts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom