• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hoenn Actually Confirmed

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Something just popped into my head.

How will people transfer Mega Stones between X/Y and OR/AS?

Unless they put all the Mega Stones in both games, or at least OR/AS.

Kybyrian

Something just popped into my head.

How will people transfer Mega Stones between X/Y and OR/AS?

Unless they put all the Mega Stones in both games, or at least OR/AS.

There will probably be some sort of system that will allow you to transfer Pokemon between the two games. With the Pokemon Bank, Game Freak didn't allow items to be transferred, but I would say that if megaevolutions are present in ORAS then we'll get a way, either by the transfer of items or the inclusion of the stones in Hoenn. There were specific reasons they didn't allow items to be carried over from BW to XY that involved mechanic changes. All of these will be present since ORAS is a "full remake", so there shouldn't be a problem.

This makes me so excited! I've actually never played gen III until I bought the games a few months ago on GBA (Haven't really gotten around to playing them yet) So I'm pretty excited to see them remade! (or maybe a new adventure in Hoenn?)
I'll just make it my goal to play the originals before the remakes come out. (just finished gym 2 in Ruby)

I really hope they'll add some elements from X & Y into it (Mega evos, character customization, rollar skates, EXP share etc)

I'll definitely be pre-ordering Omega Ruby (if not both, depends on if the price is higher than a normal 3DS game).

:D

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
"It has been confirmed through a trailer on TV that Japanese variety show, Pokémon Get☆TV is to showcase world exclusive first footage of the upcoming games Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire this weekend in the episode airing on Sunday May 11th at 07:30 JST. It's not known what the footage will contain but we'll provide details and screenshots as soon as it airs."
~Serebii

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! \(^~^)/

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I am now facing one of the hardest decisions in my life.

Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire.

:hmm: Ugh xD

I'll be getting Alpha Sapphire and doing a LP of it (if I can).

"It has been confirmed through a trailer on TV that Japanese variety show, Pokémon Get☆TV is to showcase world exclusive first footage of the upcoming games Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire this weekend in the episode airing on Sunday May 11th at 07:30 JST. It's not known what the footage will contain but we'll provide details and screenshots as soon as it airs."
~Serebii

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! \(^~^)/

O:

I'll be getting both Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire naturally, but I think Omega Ruby will be my dominant Game. It was the first Gen III game I played and I kinda prefer Groudon over Kyogre.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Sweet Jesus. This was enough to get me back on here after a pretty long break. SWEET DAMN. HOLY **** GUYS IT'S HAPPENING. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERJRJRIDFJDIJFIWNFIENFNFIWNFIWNFIEWNIWNFWIENFIANFJWEFIWRJFIWRJFIWEFJIWEJFWEJFWKEJFWEJFIWEFJIWEJFEWIJFIWEJFEIWJFWEIJFWIJFIEWJJFIWEJFIEWJFIWEJFIEWFJIWEJFWIEJFWEIJFWIEJFIEWJ. REMAKES. THEYRE MAKING REMAKES. OF GEN 3 YES. YES YES YES. HOLY SWEET JESUS THANK YOU. FINALLY. A REMAKE OF MY FIRST GAME EVER. GAIZHOLY**** AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA.

I'll definitely be getting Omega Ruby as Ruby was my first game. But still. Holy sheeeiittt.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
hC4E49DED

hEB4917CF

hDD0CF0C4
]
hC03AA5EF

pkfroce

Skelepuns
I really hope Steven makes an appearance. Then again it said "New" World so idk. Do you think they'll make a third game for Emerald? ... Delta Emerald? Ooooooo yeah.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I really hope Steven makes an appearance. Then again it said "New" World so idk. Do you think they'll make a third game for Emerald? ... Delta Emerald? Ooooooo yeah.

I already posted Serebii's report about the wording not meaning it won't be a remake.

"Following its reveal yesterday, there has been some question as to the actual content of Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, as to whether they're remakes or new versions due to the wording of the announcement. During the Investor Briefing today, Satoru Iwata confirmed that Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire are full-remakes of the 2002 releases, Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire. We'll bring more on these games as it comes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom