• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ho-Oh or Lugia?

Ho-Oh or Lugia?

• Ho-Oh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lugia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
First introduced in Generation II, Ho-Oh the Rainbow Pokémon and Lugia the Diving Pokémon are legendary Pokémon that are apart of the tower duo, being the mascots for Pokémon Gold/HeartGold and Pokémon Silver/SoulSilver respectively. Lugia represents the sea, storms, and the color silver. Being the polar opposite of Lugia, Ho-Oh represents the sky, rainbows, and the color gold.

Spr_3e_249.gif
Like what the title describes, is the "guardian of the skies" your favorite or is the "guardian of the seas" your favorite of the tower duo?
Spr_3e_250.gif

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My siggy may tell you the answer to that (may need to refresh a few times to see). I like Ho-Oh better, just because I personally think it looks a lot cooler.

Lugia's cool and all, but Ho-Oh looks more, I dunno, mythological.

Dan

Ho-Oh for my, I prefer HO-OHs design and prefer it's colour to Lugia's lack there of. Plus I'm probably bias since I grew up with the gold version.

Sorry, but I am currently unable to select a favorite among these two legendary Pokémon. Lugia and Ho-Oh both remind me of a Leviathan and Phoenix/Quilin, respectively—easily two of my favorite mythological beasts. So yeah, both...

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
When my brother and I used to play Pokemon together, he would always play Silver, while I would always play Gold, so naturally I would always get Ho-Oh. If I got to choose, I would probably pick Lugia. I like the design, plus I've always been a fan of Psychic type Pokemon.

Sorry, but I am currently unable to select a favorite among these two legendary Pokémon. Lugia and Ho-Oh both remind me of a Leviathan and Phoenix/Quilin, respectively—easily two of my favorite mythological beasts. So yeah, both...

Well, I feel bad as I was thinking of putting both in the poll. XD Now I know to put both.^^

My favorite of the Tower Duo would have to be Ho-Oh as I love the design more than Lugia and really like how a rainbow is said to be behind Ho-Oh when flying.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Lugia. Ho-Oh doesn't look as good. And yes, that's all I'm basing this opinion on.

Lugia isnt able to own ho-oh with hydro pump for no reason... he is oviously far superior to ho-oh!!!!! Long live Lugia

Zelda-Rocks

The King of all Rocks
I like Ho-oh. It helps that i only have Pokemon Gold, but i think it's cooler. Plus, Lugia is Flying/Psychic type yet it lives in the sea. I always thought it was a Flying/Water type. It is in the card game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom