• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ho-Oh or Lugia?

Ho-Oh or Lugia?

• Ho-Oh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lugia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I used to prefer Lugia, and I like his power. Plus, psychic-flying is cool typing and he gets to use water moves.

But Ho-oh's design is wonderful, and he's powerful in his own right. I pick Ho-oh based purely on aesthetic reasons.

I've always liked Lugia just a little bit more than Ho-Oh. It could be because I grew up around Silver Version and Pokémon 2000.

Skunk

Floof
Ho-Oh. Ho-Oh has always been cooler to me. I like phoenixes. Phoenixes are cool. Ho-Oh is phoenix-like. Plus, Ho-Oh's feathers change colour based on the angle at which light hits them and glow. The light radiated from the feathers brings joy. I like joy. Joy is cool. What does Lugia bring? Rain. Rain is cool. I like rain, but when given the choice, I would take rain.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I'd go with Ho-Oh. IMO, its much cooler than Lugia. I not really sure why Lugia is so important. I've heard it be called the king of the sea & the creator of the sea, but doesnt that title already belong to Manaphy & Kyogre?
Whatever it is, I still prefer Ho-Oh over Lugia.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Lugia is my favorite. I mostly like it because of the Pokemon Movies that it was in. Ho-Oh never interested me, since it wasn't in that many episodes of the anime or in the movies.

I've heard it be called the king of the sea & the creator of the sea, but doesnt that title already belong to Manaphy & Kyogre?

Never heard of him called the "King of the Sea/creator of the Sea", but Manaphy is known as the Prince of the Sea in the Movie while Kyogre is known for its abilities to widen the seas and in the Emerald Pokedex, it says:

Kyogre has appeared in mythology as the creator of the sea. After long years of feuding with Groudon, it took to sleep at the bottom of the sea

Lugia is the trio master for the legendary birds, aka Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres, and he is the only one that can stop their fighting if that counts for anything. XD

Isaac

Doesn't have internet
I prefer Ho-oh, if only because its a fire type. It also lives in a tower, and I like towers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom