• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ho-Oh or Lugia?

Ho-Oh or Lugia?

• Ho-Oh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lugia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
First introduced in Generation II, Ho-Oh the Rainbow Pokémon and Lugia the Diving Pokémon are legendary Pokémon that are apart of the tower duo, being the mascots for Pokémon Gold/HeartGold and Pokémon Silver/SoulSilver respectively. Lugia represents the sea, storms, and the color silver. Being the polar opposite of Lugia, Ho-Oh represents the sky, rainbows, and the color gold.

Like what the title describes, is the "guardian of the skies" your favorite or is the "guardian of the seas" your favorite of the tower duo?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Forum Volunteer
My siggy may tell you the answer to that (may need to refresh a few times to see). I like Ho-Oh better, just because I personally think it looks a lot cooler.

Lugia's cool and all, but Ho-Oh looks more, I dunno, mythological.

Dan

Ho-Oh for my, I prefer HO-OHs design and prefer it's colour to Lugia's lack there of. Plus I'm probably bias since I grew up with the gold version.

Sorry, but I am currently unable to select a favorite among these two legendary Pokémon. Lugia and Ho-Oh both remind me of a Leviathan and Phoenix/Quilin, respectively—easily two of my favorite mythological beasts. So yeah, both...

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
When my brother and I used to play Pokemon together, he would always play Silver, while I would always play Gold, so naturally I would always get Ho-Oh. If I got to choose, I would probably pick Lugia. I like the design, plus I've always been a fan of Psychic type Pokemon.

Sorry, but I am currently unable to select a favorite among these two legendary Pokémon. Lugia and Ho-Oh both remind me of a Leviathan and Phoenix/Quilin, respectively—easily two of my favorite mythological beasts. So yeah, both...
Well, I feel bad as I was thinking of putting both in the poll. XD Now I know to put both.^^

My favorite of the Tower Duo would have to be Ho-Oh as I love the design more than Lugia and really like how a rainbow is said to be behind Ho-Oh when flying.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Lugia. Ho-Oh doesn't look as good. And yes, that's all I'm basing this opinion on.

Lugia isnt able to own ho-oh with hydro pump for no reason... he is oviously far superior to ho-oh!!!!! Long live Lugia

Zelda-Rocks

The King of all Rocks
I like Ho-oh. It helps that i only have Pokemon Gold, but i think it's cooler. Plus, Lugia is Flying/Psychic type yet it lives in the sea. I always thought it was a Flying/Water type. It is in the card game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom