• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild History of Legend Of Zelda

lets just talk about history of this game and where it could be heading

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
At this point, it doesn't seem to be heading anywhere. It's a lost dog chasing its own tail.

Maybe Zelda Switch subforum would be more suitable for discussion about what the next game is about?

The next game shows us very much what the intentions of the devs are and what's going to be the direction of the series, story-wise I mean. Do they choose to open more the history of BotW, or the future, or do they do a game that's totally irrelevant to BotW? I really wish they stuck with BotW for a little longer and utilised it's potential.
Anyway, it's gonna be very interesting to see the first sneak peek of the game.

Regarding the history of BotW, in my head I have imagined all kinds of stories what happened before BotW. None of them are suitable for theory section, though. They are just speculations what could have happened without much evidence to support them. For example that weird hole in mountain in the Tundra. And Twin Peak Mountains. Or was it Dual Peak, can't remember. Or what were the roles of Sheikah's and Yiga's in the development of wars.

It would be very interesting to hear what you guys think happened before BotW (I'm not sure if that's the intention of this thread but I assume that's the topic).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom