• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art His Name but a Whisper on the Wind...

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
A short story about Saria after Link left Kokiri Forest

Saria sighed and placed her ocarina in the soft grass next to the stump she was sitting on. It was a clear day, the birds were singing, the sun was shining, but Saria still had a sad, empty feeling in her chest. Link, her best friend, had been gone for 3 years exactly.

The other Kokiri didn't care about Link, they thought he had killed the Great Deku Tree, but Saria knew that Link would never have done such a thing, but if he was truly innocent, why hadn't he come back to tell them? She no longer knew what to think anymore.

There was a crunch behind her. She turned and saw Mido standing at the entrance to the glade. He'd stepped on a twig. He had obviously tried to sneak up on her. ''so, uh Saria'' said Mido, looking nervous ''I thought you might want some company so I-'' Saria turned away from him ''Saria! face it! it's been 3 years! he's NOT coming back!'' he yelled. A tear trickled down Saria's cheek. She said, in as calm a voice as she could muster, and without turning to him ''Shut up Mido. Just shut up, he is coming back. I know it'' Mido snorted '' Saria! stop being such an IDIOT! the reason he's not coming back is because he clearly doesnt want to be friends with YOU anymore!'' She threw a rock at Midos head. It missed. Mido turned around to mock her more and got hit in the face with another rock. Saria grabbed her ocarina and ran back to the Kokiri Forest

That night as Saria looked out at the stars she heard a knock at her door. It was Mido again ''Leave me ALONE Mido!'' she huffed. He held out something to her. Link's old wooden sword ''I, er, stole it from him a few months before he left'' Mido explained. He was blushing '' I thought you might want it?'' He passed it to her. Saria stepped forward and Mido winced, expecting a slap. Saria threw her arms around his neck. ''thank you'' she whispered in his ear, and before he had time to react she released him and went back inside. Mido waltzed off in a daze. Saria placed the sword under her pillow and went to sleep.

Smiling.

Last edited:

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
It was good. It was an interesting story. I liked it. Keep up the good work. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom