• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hironaka Mansion(Maid: The RPG)

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"What do you know about discussions? You're just a maid yeah? Now hand over the case, and I'll hand you the money. Or, I can just take it from you." The man in the shades said. He looked pretty serious now.

Tsubaki-Mono had an easy ride to the town.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Fukumi walks back over to the truck, "I was sent here because they trust me to make sure they don't get stiffed by the likes of you," she leans against it, "I'll give you what you pay for. Give me a half-million, you'll get one seventeenth of what we agreed upon, because that's what you paid for. But if you want to plan anything else... you've got another thing coming," she nods to the men around her to get ready for a fight, in case this guy gets any ideas.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsubaki-Mono enters the store, and walks to the counter
" im here for the Uniform Order. Last name is Hironaka"

Libk

Both of Fukumi's goons drop dead aa the sound of gunshots can be heard. Shades is smiling again. "Ya sure you really want to do this, little girl? "

Tsubaki-Mono hears a man come out of a back office to greet her. He looks to be in his 50s and he's got a rather slimey looking grin on his face. "Ah yes. Hironaka... And.. Are you the one who will be wearing the uniform?" He asks excitedly.

Libk

(It's multiplication, so while you failed the first, the second one totals to be 8)

Tamiko is pulled around by the dog as it runs around the house. It's barking and running into things, a few vases are broken, but luckily Aiko remains asleep. Eventually Tamiko gains control over the dog.

Libk

Suddenly the old man's glasses go white as he screams "DAUGHTER!?!?!? OLD MAN HIRONAKA HAS A DAUGHTER?!?! I THOUGHT HE WAS BUYING CLOTHS FOR YOU MAIDS. THIS IS INFINITELY BETTER! HOW YOUNG IS SHE? WHAT DOES SHE LOOK LIKE?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Tsubaki-mono goes on to describe Aiko in excruciating detail. Who am I to stop thos old man from getting his rocks off. This is Japan. Age of consent is like 16 there

Libk

A trident flies off and sticks into the chest of a sniper in the rafters above. The sniper falls to the ground. "OK NOW YOU'VE DONE IT." 5 man come down from the rafters and shades shoots at Fukumi.

Tsubaki-Mono spends quite a bit of time describing Aiko to the man and realizes that Aiko will be awake in 30 minutes. There are still things to get done.

Tamaki walks the dog successfully. There are a few more tasks to worry about befire Aiko wakes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom